BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This oil free sunscreen is one of my family's favorites! It works amazing in the water and hardly ever have to reapply it. When you put this sunscreen on you automatically think of being in the water.
arya r.
Jamaica, NY
I use this as my everyday facial and body sunscreen. It rubs into the skin flawlessly and is not at all clammy or sticky like other sunscreens.
Eleanor C.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Target
This is by far my favorite sunscreen. It is lightweight, easy to apply, and smells great. This sunscreen is also non-greasy. I make sure to take it with me whenever I travel! It is quickly becoming the only sunscreen I will use.
Zornitsa V.
Bartlett
Purchased at: Walgreens
This sunscreen is my favorite so far. It is working, it’s easy to apply, it smells good and the good thing is that it lasts longer even in the water.
patria v.
This last summer this was my number one sunscreen for my entire family. Very light, pleasant smell and great protection for the 🌞
Erin M.
LONDON, ON
Im always looking for higher end sunscreen lotions to use on my face and chest but this wasnt a total winner. I found that it was stillfairly greasy on my skin which was disappointing, but luckily i tried it out on a travel size bottle. Good thing is a high spf range though
Savannah S.
Irving, Texas
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I also put on this sunscreen lotion (white liquid cream) for up to 15 minutes before leave home and go out everyday during the sunny weather...
kayla l.
Manassas, Va.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The best sunscreen I've ever used. I mainly put it on my face cuz it smells so fantastic not that normal sunscreen smell. I dont have to reapply and it dries pretty fast too. I wont use any other sunscreen!
Hope G.
I didn't burn, but at spf 70, I shouldn't have gotten the farmers tan I have, either. It was really thick, a little messy...but I did feel protected.
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
ya I know what you are thinking I am just sime person trying to boost the thoughts of you well I wanna
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.