BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
rachael m.
We buy this every year at Costco for Summer Vacations and outside activites. Works really great! Also does not have a strong smell
eslery c.
Doral, Florida
esto es lo mejor de lo mejor!

la verdad que funciona muuy bien, ya tengo 5 años usando los productos de neutrogena y son lo maximo
Nhi N.
Philadelphia, PA
Reasonable price ! But it not works for me: too harsh, too sticky and I'm feel not comfortable when using it . So I stopped using .
Brianna A.
Horizon City, TX
I love this sunscreen. I don't normally burn, but this allows me to stay in the sun for longer without worrying about skin damage.
XsassyangelX H.
North Royalton
This is another great Neutrogena product. Very effective without spending a ton of money. This is my entire family's goto sunblock.
Ashlee L.
Waltham, MA
This is the only sunscreen I bring with me when I travel.  It's waterproof, but doesn't leave a white cast, and doesn't feel sticky.
Stacey B.
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never
leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
It was ok. Had to keep reapplying every time I got wet but I kept me from getting sun burnt and that's all I really cared about.
Genesis B.
National city, CA
I love this product is light, non-greasy, smells good and absorbs quick .
I love using it every time I'm doing outside activities
Becca g.
san clemente, ca
Highly recommend this sunblock! It works great! It doesn’t have a strong smell to it either. Really works well! I would buy again
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.