BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Macie C.
Centerton, AR
This was an OK sunscreen. I am overall not a big sunscreen fan but if i ever feel like I need it then this is the one that I normally get.
Taylor D.
Hockessin, DE
My face is very sensitive especially out in the sun. A lot of the sunscreens I used to use irritated my face but this one doesn’t! Love it.
Natalia J.
Jacksonville, NC
Most of the sunscreens make my face feel itchy and I can't use them sometimes because my face burns. I love the smell and it's not greasy.
Makenzie C.
Omaha
It really good since I’m really pale and burn easily. It works like a charm to me I don’t know about other people but it works really well
Sonia K.
I love this spray and the consistency of this sunscreen. It was very nice and refreshing and had a good scent compared to other sunscreens
Kaitlin M.
Only sunblock that truly works at the beach!! It's a must for the beach! If you don't want to burn buy this!! Easy to apply and drys fast!
Allison S.
These works well i have had friends who used it and they really enjoy it, i have heard it is not oily at all and really protects your skin.
Mindy W.
I'm skin tones are fair and I burn really easy. I have to wear sunscreen when I'm out in the sun. This is one of my favorite sunscreens.
Laura R.
Davie
Always keep my skin protected and sub-burn free! I use this every time I go to the beach or the pool. The packageing is cute and compact.
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
Fantastic sunscreen for my son. A bit pricey but worth it. It allows me to only but one brand of sunscreen and use it in the whole family
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.