BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Kieran K.
South Milwaukee, WI
This sunscreen is a little oily but works very well with fair skin. Almost never get sunburn if I apply every hour. Does cause me to breakout
Brenda K.
Seems to do the job. Oil free, doesn't clog pores and doesn't feel sticky. No weird smell either. Have to reapply after an hour or so though
olivia w.
I don't use sunscreen I'm african american and only gave it one star because i had to gibe it something i never used sunscreen a day in my life
Miranda L.
When I used this I was in Mexico. When I got back to the hotel I was a little bit darker. I didn't have any sunburn. I recommend this product
Katelyn K.
Great! Went on a few cruises and brought this along. Works great but just needs to be applied every 2 hours if used at the beach in the open.
Madelyn R.
Overall, this lotion does a good job of protecting my fair skin as long as I apply it regularly (and in a thick layer). Smells great as well!
Amber M.
Cleveland, OH
I didn't like this sunscreen. It didn't work on my skin. I used this for the first time and was disappointed it was too greasy for my liking
Beata B.
Boston
Used in Mexico and it protected my fair skin tone. I liked it because it didn't feel greasy going on and it soaks into the skin very quickly
Emily S.
Ocean City, NJ
My go-to sunscreen! I love Neutrogena's sunscreens because they're lightweight but provide all the protection you need. Very affordable, too!
Analia S.
This is my family's go to sun block! Keeps the kiddos from burning, goes on easy, and has a great scent! Decent price so it won't disappoint!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.