BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this sunscreen! It stays on well for a day at the beach, at the park, etc. Definitely recommend and a sunscreen that I will re-purchase!
Nicole B.
Thomaston, CT
This sunscreen is the only brand that I will use on myself and my two year old. we have sensitive skin and this has yet to make this break out!
Latticia G.
Peoria
The best sunscreen love the scent as well dont get sun burned when applied properly dont use any other. I use this with my teenage daughter's.
Mandy S.
Really great and does not irritate my children's sensitive skin. We use this in combination with the Neutrogena face stick, and it works great.
Hope H.
Monroe, LA
Excellent product. Has a nice smell and isn’t incredibly oily or sticky like some sunscreens. Definitely did its job, no sunburns on my family!
It is very good if you burn easily. Love the sunscreen. I am going to buy it again. I thought it would be more expensive but it is a good value
Fei T.
Las Vegas
Packed this with me when I went to Bahamas. It is a little bit oily but still comfortable to use. I didn’t reapply this but I didn’t get tanned
Emily S.
Ocean City, NJ
My go-to sunscreen! I love Neutrogena's sunscreens because they're lightweight but provide all the protection you need. Very affordable, too!
Christine A.
Glendale, CA
Love this sunscreen! It's hard to find sunscreen that lasts so long and this one does! I also have sensitive skin and this does not irritate.
Katelyn K.
Great! Went on a few cruises and brought this along. Works great but just needs to be applied every 2 hours if used at the beach in the open.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.