BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
margarita R.
I like it a lot when I go to the beach or on vacation to Dominican Republic I always carry it since it protects my skin from the strong sun rays
megan b.
West Monroe, LA
I hate this sunscreen. It makes my skin burn after about thirty minutes. It also has a good many chemicals in it. I won't be buying this again.e
michaela b.
Cambria Heights, NY
works very well. Stays on your skin, waterproof, great smell and not sticky . very good very good very good very good very great so good perfect
Julie J.
Greensboro, NC
Only sunscreen that's this tough AND that doesn't make me break out. Stays on for ages, and great for the kids! Great value, lasts all summer.
Nicole B.
Thomaston, CT
This sunscreen is the only brand that I will use on myself and my two year old. we have sensitive skin and this has yet to make this break out!
Latticia G.
Peoria
The best sunscreen love the scent as well dont get sun burned when applied properly dont use any other. I use this with my teenage daughter's.
Ravin E.
As a lifeguard this is one of the best sunscreens that doesn't leave an oily residue and allows me to sit straight in 109° F sun with comfort!
Hilary F.
Bakersfield , CA
I used this sun screen all summer. I’m a red head who burns easy and I survived the summer with no sunburns at all and I feel I owe it to this
Becky M.
Westland, MI
This is.my favorite sunblock. I'm literally two shades away from..being translucent and this works amazing, not greasy and good staying power.
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this sunscreen! It stays on well for a day at the beach, at the park, etc. Definitely recommend and a sunscreen that I will re-purchase!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.