BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Uena M.
Salvador
I used some days ago, and I love it. It is really good.
I have oil skin, and I had problems with sunscreen. So, I really recommend this product.
Kathryn C.
I love this sunscreen. It works the best out of a lot of things I've tried. I never get burned while using this & it works well for my kids too.
michaela b.
Cambria Heights, NY
works very well. Stays on your skin, waterproof, great smell and not sticky . very good very good very good very good very great so good perfect
Katharina W.
Fort Hood
Bought this for our last beach vacation. Prevented my fair skin from getting burned, didn't irritate my skin and the sunscreen smell was minimal
bailee r.
I used this product at the beach during the hot summer months and had a great experience! It helped to prevent sunburn and smelled very pleasant.
Heather B.
Chittenango, NY
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen. I honestly really love it because it smells absolutely amazing. I just wish it weren't so expensive!!!!!
Maggie J.
Wow ... all of neutrogena product I love from make up wipes to sun block I get this at retail stores and it meet all expectations and beyond 5⭐️
Stacey C.
This is great sun protection! I reapply after being in the water, but if I don't get wet, I don't even reapply it. It lasts all day at the beach.
Elizabeth C.
San Jose, CA
This product is an okay product. I feel like it dkesnt cover as much as it should. I wouldn't recommend this product. Plus, is kind of expensive.
margarita R.
I like it a lot when I go to the beach or on vacation to Dominican Republic I always carry it since it protects my skin from the strong sun rays
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.