BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Annemarie B.
Towson, MD
I appreciate the fact that the lotion isn't as thick as other sunscreens I have used, but it isn't watery to the point that it drips out of the bottle.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
This is one of my Summer must haves, Protects your skin from the sun, smells good and it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. I highly recommend it.
sarait m.
11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
This lotion is very good to protect the body of the sun, it moisturizes the skin but dries very fast, should be more oily as it is used and the body.
Jennifer R.
Perfect for a day on the beach specially if it is very extreme under the sun type of weather and it smells amazing not like that harsh suncreen smell
Rachel B.
I am quite pale so a good sunscreen is always necessary! This definitely kept the sun rays at bay however I did have to reapply at least every hour.
Purva P.
Parsippany, NJ
Facial sunscreen is a must! And this is spf 70! I love this product so much and it's so effective to y skin! I definitely recommend this to everyone
Talia K.
Germantown, WI
Worked great to  keep me from burning when I was in Jamaica but used it on my face which was a mistake on my end because it clogged up my pores.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
I lived in LA for 6 years and went to the beach often. It stays put for much longer than regular sunscreen and I still use it now that I have moved!
Tara P.
Fairchild AFB
So far it has worked great! I wanted a sunscreen that would be gentle on my skin. It did not leave my skin feeling sticky like other sunscreens.
Annie G.
This was the sunscreen lotion that I packed during my month-long backpacking trip in Southeast Asia. It's not greasy and did not leave my face oily!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.