BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Jeniffer V.
I use this sunscreen all summer. It smells amazing. It is easy to spread and doesn’t leave residue. I always forget to reapply but it does protect my skin.
Deandra R.
Mercedes,TX
This was okay it did it's purpose to protect my skin but this is my opinion and I don't know if it's just my skin but it got really oily and kinda itched.
Alex & Kim M.
Ardmore , PA
We don't leave the house in the summer without putt on our Neutrogena! It barely feels like you're even wearing sunscreen but we're protected all day long!
Bella A.
Best sunscreen!!! Smells amazing and I know that I will never get a sunburn with this! This is also the only suncreen that I can get a healthy looking tan.
Samantha L.
Inglewood, CA
This smells so good! It absorbs quickly too and doesn't leave streaky marks on the skin. I don't wear it on my face so I can't say if it causes breakouts.
Kim M.
O Fallon, MO
My daughter has very sensitive skin and loves to go to the neighborhood pool with her friends. Neutrogena Sunscreen lotion kept her sunburnfree all summer!
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
I’m not the biggest fan of this sunscreen it comes off easily in the water which then causes me to have to reapply. But it works great if not getting wet.
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
With my fair skin i am always burning. This is one of my favorite sunscreens. Not too thick or greasing but it gives you the ultimate protection. Love it!
annabel k.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I am on a medication that makes my skin very sensitive to sunlight. I used this sunblock when I went to the beach las weekend and I didn't get any burns.
Alejandra P.
Really easy to apply and wear for hours out in the sun at the beach. It also doesnt wash off with the water if applied a good amount of time beforehand.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.