BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Andrea P.
This product works great and feels great on the face. I mostly use it in the summer to apply over my T-section. I purchased the travel size, which allows me to carry it anywhere.
Diana K.
Hyde Park, MA
Fragrance is pleasant and doesn't have that greasy feeling that some sunscreen lotions leave especially if it's hot out! It's easily asorbed into the skin and moisturizes well!
Kristen B.
cincinnati
I received this as a gift from my sister and it worked well! It wasn’t as oily as some sunblocks I’ve had the displeasure of having on my skin! But I’m happy with this product
Michelle K.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I live for this scent. I like the smell of sunscreen but this is that and almost tropical. I work outside a lot and this really kept me moisturized and no sticky feeling.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I really enjoy this brand and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Angela R.
Dallas, TX
I used this sunscreen a couple of moths ago when I went to Miami , I gave me nice protection. What I didn’t like about it is that it was super sticky and overpowering.
Carroll q.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Usually I’m not a fan of lotions after trying sprays but this one goes on so smooth and blends easily. Not like others that can be thick and doesn’t rub in to my skin
Jordan F.
Fort hood, TX
I like this one but it doesnt last and it has a strong smell. It all has such much chemicals that I would rather spend the extra money with better and safer quality
Kristin K.
Toledo, OH
Love this sunscreen! Not too oily and didn’t dry me out. I never use a sunscreen under 50 because I want my skin to stay youthful, and I just love this sunscreen!
Lydia B.
Santa Ana, CA
I like this product because it works really well in safe guarding my skin from the sun. It doesn't clog my pores the way standard sunblocks can and cause pimples.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.