BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Moonie M.
One of my favorite sun tan lotions that actually lasts all day. Protects body and has nice smell. It is Elmore effective than most, package comes with easy to read instruction. Highly recommend, I still buy product.
Deijalee P.
Berwyn, IL
I bought this to take with me on vacations and it does protect my skin but leaves residue where I spray it. The smell is not bad & it allows my skin to tan through.
Whitney R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love this sunscreen. Smells great and isn't greasy! I will even use it on my face because it doesn't break my sensitive skin out. Have this sunscreen in all SPH.
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
I found this to be the best for me and my family all though we live in a dry hot desert. It works well while in 120 degree weather and while swimming at the river.
Jenny P.
This is the only sunscreen I have found that actually works on my skin. It's safe to use on my face and doesn't feel oily. It's the only sunscreen I will use now
Kimberly M.
San Antonio, TX
It works really well. I wear underneath my makeup. At first it feels weird but it helped keep my makeup in place and it smells nice. I totally recommend this product to everyone for the summer.
rach k.
Davis, CA
I love neutrogena products because it works so well on my sensitive skin. This sunscreen protected me from getting sunburned and my favorite part smells surprisingly really good.
Candi B.
Lee, FL
I am true to the core red headed ginger, freckles, light skin and all. Neutrogena is the only brand I trust to put on. I really like the 70 spf and the 110. good stuff!!
Lauren H.
Adrian, MI
I’m a redhead with light skin, so I try not to test my skin’s temperament against the sun. When applied regularly, I didn’t burn and still managed to get a decent tan.
Valeria G.
this is such a great sunblock i really love it so much it’s great high SPF protects from the sun it’s a normal sunblock nothing out of the ordinary i would recommend
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.