BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Emily K.
Ashton, MD
I love this sunscteen because it lasts so long and through any outdoor beach condition. You can play beach volleyball, go for a swim, or tan and you're still protected.
Shannon G.
Cedar Park, TX
My favorite! I love this sunscreen, I’ve used it for about a couple months by now and I don’t think I could switch to any other. It’s not too heavy either which I love.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
I love this sunscreen for me and my boys! It’s lightweight, doesn’t have a off putting smell and covers great! It keeps us from burning on those summer days at the pool!
Paige B.
This is a nice lotion form sunscreen! It doesn’t leave a nasty sucky lotion feel! It goes on really smooth and also moisturizes while protecting my face from the sun!
Maria R.
This actually stays on your skin longer than 30 minutes. It looks great, doesn’t feel greasy and doesn’t leave a weird residue on your skin. Would definitely recommend
Karen G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the smell and it drys fast. And it lasted longer then others. I like to use it everyday because the sun always shines in Las Vegas and I love the smell of it .
Lily D.
Oakland, CA
Lasts for a really long time and does a great job at keeping my now fairer skin from getting sunburned. The costs at Target during their summer sales is affordable.
Kimberly L.
Hendersonville, TN
I have a medical condition which basically renders me allergic to the sun. The 70+ is the best I've found and believe me when I say I have literally tried it all!
rachel b.
Elk River, MN
Started using this this summer and we love it! It smells amazing and it rubs in super easy. It doesn't feel greasy at all, so we will be using this all summer long!
Moonie M.
One of my favorite sun tan lotions that actually lasts all day. Protects body and has nice smell. It is Elmore effective than most, package comes with easy to read instruction. Highly recommend, I still buy product.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.