BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Mary B.
I used this sunscreen on my honeymoon in Cozumel. I have very fair skin and burn easily. I was able to stay in the sun all week and enjoy my trip without worrying about getting a sun burn.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite sense in a sunscreen, smells so good and it gets the job done, greatly One of my favorite sense in a sunscreen, smells so good and it gets the job done, great product
Tammy O.
LONG BEACH, MS
I do use the beach defense to go to the beach. I am a redhead so finding a sunscreen that works on me is very hard. This product protects me from getting badly burnt. I used baby defense for my babies.
Casey S.
Kalamazoo, MI
i used this on my face because it was easy to apply. it didn't work as well as i thought it should but i definitely didn't get as burned as i would have without it.
Rebekah S.
Southaven, MS
We got this sunscreen for our honeymoon and it was amazing. We went on a cruise to Jamaica and did not get burned once! I bought it at target. I will definitely buy this sunscreen again!
One of the Best sun cream I had ever see I have use this sun cream last summer in the beach in the pool I was very concerned in the bugging because I have really white skin and I really need a good sun cream and this sun cream give me back really what I need
Johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Best sunscreen I have used. It doesn't leave skin sticky or greasy. Has a nice light scent not overpowering. This i used daily sun or cloudy and doesn't wash off easily.
Melissa B.
Plano , TX
I like the smell of this sunscreen and I like that it's light in texture. I have tried out a ton of sunscreens and usually they are super thick or overly perfumed. This one is just right
Natasha T.
I love neutrogena- I have sensitive skin and this works great for me. Not only does the lotion smell amazing but it does a really good job at protecting you from the sun!
Fatima O.
I like this sunscreen because it protects my skin from getting burnt which is good because then I don’t have to buy other foundations and I can be myself even at the beach or at the sun
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.