BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Katie T.
Long lasting, does not leave on greasy, no white marks when rubbed after long period of time. No tears, rubs in very well. Very happy with results after first use. You must reapply after 4 hours though.
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
Love this sunscreen!!! A little goes a long way for coverage and doesn't leave you feeling sticky or oily. Absorbs really well into your skin and you fell like you have nothing on!! Highly recommend to anyone!
MacKenna B.
What can I say? It's a great moisturizer for your body as well as sunscreen. It does its job. However, I don't see much of a difference between using SPF 70 and 30.
Brooke G.
Biloxi , MS
I like to use this sunscreen on my face when we go out on the boat! It’s not too think and it always keeps me from getting sunburned. It stays well when it gets wet and double acts as a great moisturizer!
Michelle K.
This suncreen was great for using while we were on the beach in Mexico. The bottle has lasted for awhile and actually has a pleasant smell for suncreen. This was our first purchase and we will repurchase.
Wilma M.
One thing about all sun screen for me is that I just feel as if it doesn’t actually do its job. I feel like I’m burning more when I apply it so this isn’t a helpful review because I don’t favor sunscreen.
DeeGee N.
Paris, TN
Gave me the worst sunburn of my life. Ingredients are not safe; in fact I would rather not wear sunscreen at all and get burned, than wear toxic, hormone disrupting sunscreen AND still get a sunburn.
Christine W.
Odessa, TX
Kept me from getting burnt. I like a high SPF as I want to make sure I avoid sun caused aging and skin damage, not to mention cancer of course. And this product delivers that
Kaitlyn O.
Lenoir, NC
I have very fair skin and this sunscreen is amazing! I would recommend this sunscreen for every skin type because it works so well. It also does not smell like other sunscreens it has a great smell.
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
I recently used this and it's amazing!! I didn't get burned, nor did my kids! I always burn at the first time out in the sun for a long time but not with this!! Amazing stuff!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.