BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this suncreen. I never burn when i use it. I buy it every year and use multiple bottles a summer. I also like how soft it leaves my skin. I always try and stock up before summer ends to bring with me on spring break
Sharon R.
Floral Park, NY
If you can’t get your hands on the spray version, this is the next best thing. I like the fragrance and appreciate the higher SPF than your average of 30. It absorbs nicely and is easy to apply too. Definitely recommend.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
This isn't sticky or smelly at all!!! It leaves your skin feeling great and moisturizer, while still protecting from the sun. If you have a hard time finding the right sunscreen, then i would definitely suggest this line!
Yasmin A.
Kinda watery is the sunscreen. It protects to a certain percentage. I still got red. Yet it did the job a sunscreen is meant to do. I wouldn’t recommend it kinda greasy to use. In all honesty. Hey it did it’s job so....
Jessica A.
Reno
I love the smell of this sunscreen.  I am the type of person that burns in the shade, so a good sunscreen is my best friend.  This is the best one I have come across in the past few years.  I love it!
Ramie S.
Douglas , GA
I’m super fair skin so I need plenty of sunblock when out in the sun. I love this lotion. It’s a little pricey but it’s works so good I love to purchase it. It’s pretty gentle but I don’t see any need for improvement!
Hongyu W.
Elk Grove, CA
Awesome!! It’s cheap and after using this during the summer, I didn’t get sunburn as much as I did. I would definitely buy it again but this time I would probably buy more especially for my little sister to use.
Caroline O.
This is a good sunscreen. It protects for a long time and it also smells really good. Also, it does not leave grease and it isn’t sticky. I am really happy with this product and would definitely recommend to others.
Amo este protector solar creo que es de los mejores que hay en el mercado, considero que la.marca de Neutrogena maneja gran variedad de productos muy buenos para el cuidado de la piel aunque solo eh probado algunos
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I bought this on a whim when I needed it this summer i didn’t realize how great it was tho! It’s amazing smells good and works great I wore it to Cedar point and it didn’t come off the entire day!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.