BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Lauren B.
I actually just used this lotion today for the hot Florida sun. I’m happy to say that I am not sunburnt, so this sunscreen did its job perfectly! The price is not bad for this quality sunscreen and I highly recommend.
Linda H.
Milwaukee , WI
Easy to rub in. Doesn't smell overly of sunscreen. It isn't greasy to the touch and when reapplying it doesn't fee like you are caking it on top of another layer.
Bethany D.
Cincinnati, OH
I am a redhead and burn super easily so I need a sunscreen that I can trust that will protect my skin from the sun. This is my favorite sunscreen! It’s not to thick. Spreads easily and keeps me from getting too red!
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This protector is pretty good I like one that is a little expensive where I live but worth it because it protects super good if you are going to leave home to take the direct sun is advisable to use it because it brings high protection I'll buy again
Synatra J.
Los Angeles
A little goes a long way. Turned my skin white when I got in the water. Very thick consistency which I didn't like for the hot summer weather made me feel sticky.
Joanna B.
Boswell, OK
Fresh scent and doesn't leave white residue. Only 9.99 at target! I purchased it for St Maarten and I lasted even after playing in the ocean, no sun burn here :)
Nicole B.
Glendora, CA
I'm in love with the sunscreen I have a travel one and a big one I took the traveling with me everywhere and apply it all the time I work outside so it's a good thing to have on me
Emma P.
Clarkesville, GA
10 out of 10 easily. I will always trust any neutrogena product on my face. It's not to oily and it doesn't dry out my face. I will definitely be a repeating buyer of this product. Like y'all BUY THIS PRODUCT!
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This protector is very good. I do not have much to complain about sunscreen, I like just about everyone. This one smells good, good coverage, and works well for me. Bought it at Target and would buy again. Have the good price.
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
I use this for my face and the spray for my body! Works great! I love using Neutrogena products because i have sensitive skin and my skin doesn't react negatively to their products!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.