BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
Works well for sunscreen. I am always looking to find the best sunscreen to protect me and my  family from the uva and uvb rays. It lasts about the same amount of time as others around 80 mins and then you have to reapply
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
I’ve been using this product since I was a little girl with eczema. It’s gentle on skin and works fine. I buy it from Walmart, Dillard’s, and Walgreens. It’s not very pricy at all. I would recommend it because its child safe.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
I generally buy this at Walgreens and I bought this because My family and I spend a lot of time outside playingr. This stuff quickly rubs in and WORKS! Not greasy at all and no sting smells for those with sensitive noses. Definitely will be buying again
Anna S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very good product. I buyed with a promotion with other Neutrogena products and really surprised me. Very Effective. The only contr is the size, too small for the price.
Christina L.
I enjoy a good tan but I don't want to sacrifice my skin to do it. This SPF 70 is a dream. Allows me maximum coverage and it does it at a good price. I would recommend this to those who are looking for full sun protection.
karla g.
San luis, Az
Time ago I did not use sunscreen because I did not like the smell and oily skin sensations. With this product I do not have problems , the smell is imperceptible and leaves no oily skin . I 100% recommend it.
Cecielia D.
Belgium, WI
I would definitely use the product again, it is well for very fair people. After a while thought your skin seems to build 'resistance' to it and it works less and less.
Karina R.
i had forgotten to buy sunscreen for my florida trip and did a quick stop at rite aid It was so last minute i literally grabbed it and left, smelled great and it met my expectations a litte goes a long way which i loved since i used it for my daughter, boyfriend and myself and re applied once we came out the pool.
Melissa T.
Good product. But It seems to need to be reapplied more often than other sunscreens that I've used. I applied it once, and still burned after only 3 hours.
Seemed a little pricey to me too
Shamita R.
New Hyde park, NY
I used this during my Asia trip and it was great. I usually get sunburned and this time my skin was perfectly fine. The packaging is fine and I''ll continue to use this sunblock in the future.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.