BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Sonia H.
Anaheim, CA
Perfect! For a brown skinned gal this is really the best. I use it on my face and it won't leave my skin oily/greasy. It works great and I only need to apply it a couple of times throughout the day.
Jodi J.
Los Angeles
I love this sunscreen. I swim for about an hour every day during the summer. I apply it again after I get out of the pool because I sit and read until my suit dries off.
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
I don't use this all over my whole body, I live 30 minutes from the beach. So I do layout a lot, this is really great for tattoos for protecting them from the sun. Have a decent smell and isn't over the top pricey. Great coverage
Maggie G.
I don't like to get too much sun because protecting my skin is important to me. But I do love the beach and the ocean. So this SPF 70 sunscreen allows me to have the best of both worlds. It goes on light and gets the job done!
Deja K.
Covington, GA
I have used this sunscreen lotion before when my friend have it to me and it smells so good . After that I started to use this sunscreen personally for myself . The feeling of the sunscreen when it gets on my face is refreshing.
Cecilia D.
Arvin, CA
I absolutely love this lotion!! It smells amazing nothing like other sunscreens. The only thing I dislike is the squirt part of the bottle. it is raised up and leaves the bottle a bit messy.
Archana N.
Madison
This is the sunscreen I use the most when we are out in the sun for long. The lotion works deeply into the skin and protects from harmful uv rays and tanning. It's super non sticky formula hydrates and blends into the skin well providing a smooth texture from within..
sheena p.
Birmingham, AL
As a fair skinned redhead, I need a sunscreen that has my back (and the rest of my body). This sunscreen has proved itself time and time again. It protects me from the sun's rays, it's long lasting, and it smells good, too!
Anh N.
Good, SPF is high so recommend for body only. Perfect for summer and beach, it is water resistant, formula does feel a but sticky. But my skin feel completely protected and I barely notice sun burns or if my skin tans at all.
Anna S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very good product. I buyed with a promotion with other Neutrogena products and really surprised me. Very Effective. The only contr is the size, too small for the price.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.