BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Alyssa G.
Van Nuys, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen! I have sensitive skin and this does the job of keeping my skin from being burned and not breaking me out. I love that I can find it at target and the package is a good size. Will definitely buy again.
r A.
The best lotion for every kind of skin. I tried with many sunscreem for a long time and I never feel really comfortable like with Neutrogena. I just can say that I love it
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
My girls and I love this sunscreen for the pool. It has a nice smell and goes on smooth, blending in well. I've used other sunscreens that leave your face sticky or bright white, but this goes on sheer. A must for our summer outdoor activities!
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Great sunscreen! I'm a Lupus warrior so I require sunscreen daily. You don't have to keep reapplying it like you do other sunscreen it's got a great scent and awesome price
Breanna S.
I got this sunscreen last summer. I love that it is SPF. Other than that, I don't find it very much different than anything else I have ever used. I find when I put it on and it gets wet, it just kind of melts off. I don't like that.
Rose L.
Not too overwhelming chemical scent, slight coconut scent. This is a non-greasy moisturizing sunblock. It's more powerful to prevent burning, even in the water. I didn't burn like I normally do in the water, I still apply hourly because I don't want to burn horribly, as usual.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
With this stuff you get the max of sun protection. It's light and non- greasy. Very affordable and I use it all the time. Even in the winter! You get a lot of value from this bottle for what you pay and I definitely recommend it to others!
Heather T.
Raleigh, NC
The first thing I noticed about this product is the smell. It smells amazing and feels amazing too! It is non-greasy and absorbs into the skin well. It lasts a long time and can easily be reapplied overtop of what you already put on.
Leslie C.
Dallas, TX
This product is amazing, no dryness to the skin, long wearing. I was heasitant to buy but did meet my expectations. It was my first time using and I will continue to do so. I bought this item in target, and defiantly would recommend to others.
Rachel M.
This is the best product because it smells fantastic and goes on very easily. I have tried other sunscreens but it feels like it takes waaay to much effort to get it to go on. You can get it at any drug store so super convenient.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.