BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Kendall C.
Huntsville, AL
I also use this if I don't use the spray and it works just as well especially works good when there's a wind and you can't necessarily apply the spraye very well would recommend others especially if you like or cream instead of the spray
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this sunscreen. It lasts along time because it is so thick and oily. I just use a small dab on my face and then elsewhere and it lasted me all summer! I went swimming and it didn't come off for over an hour because it's so greasy!
Shelby R.
Norman, OK
I love this sunscreen because I used to breakout at the beach because of other sunscreens, and this is so much better because I really don't breakout as much! It's so smooth and it also smells really good like the beach. 10/10 recommend
Tamara M.
greenwood
I use this not only for myself but for my kids and I absolutely love it! Great product. It goes on easily and doesn’t make you feel gross and doesn’t leave that awkward sunscreen film. A tap pricy for the amount but a wonderful product.
Carly G.
I love this product. It has a minimal fragrance, so you don't leave with an obvious sunscreen smell. The formula is non-greasy and thinner (so you aren't trying so hard to rub it in).
Lucy J.
Baltimore, MD
THIS IS THE BEST SUNSCREEN OF LIFE! Not greasy, all the white cast rubs away very quickly and easily and it smells like tropical paradise heaven. This entire line is the only sunscreen I will ever buy
Kiana J.
Jefferson, WI
I am originally from the mainland and we traveled to Hawaii on vacation. I have very light skin and burn easily. I used this sunscreen which I bought from an ABC store and I never got burnt! It was incredible! Would totally recommend this.
Andreanne M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The best sunscreen I've ever used. I never burn when I apply this couple times in the day. I'm usually out in the ocean on a boat a lot and this sunscreen really protects me from the sun. Does not leave the skin sticky. Great suncreen!
Diglyn F.
I sometimes using it when I go to the beach. Because, it works great on my body, the UV rays do not affect me when I use this lotion. I just used one month ago and I liked. it does not dissapoint at all. if you have the opportunity to purchase it, do it because you will not regret.
ANGELICA L.
Doral, FL

I am from venezuela and it has always been very important the sunscreen especially above 50 for the face. This product leaves a little greasy skin, I use it when I do not make-up.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.