BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Emily M.
Canton, OH
Nice to use, doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy, has a nice light scent to it. Got good reviews online so i purchased this sunscreen however more recent ratings suggest that this is not a great sunscreen to use if you are trying to avoid toxins.
Licette M.
Hazleton, PA
Perfect! I love it it really does protect you from the sun! Really good! Its worth it. It smells good too! I only used it once but i like! I don't really go out to thr beach that much.
Jennifer L.
Dayton, NV
I am always needing sunscreen in the summer for myself and my family as we burn easy! I love nuetrogena products! I find the wherever I shop and they work great!!
Lizz H.
Marietta, GA
Great sunscreen. I love the smell of it, which is different for a sunscreen! I like that it goes on smoothly and seems to be better for my skin than other screens.
Erin W.
Lynnwood, WA
It has a nice smell but it's a little strong, it drys fast and doesn't have an oily or slimy feel, which is great because I dislike the feel of oily or slimy in between my fingers.
Amanda C.
Denver, CO
Favorite by far! This product have a wonderful smell of vanilla, but not too strong and is very consistent (which I love in a sunscreen). Much better than I expected. Not only would I buy it again, but I would also strongly recommend it. Love it!
Amela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
I'm very light in complexion so I need to make sure I always wear sunscreen outside especially in the hot summer days. I love this sunscreen because it's not greasy at all and very lightweight on my skin. I hate greasy lotions and this one is great.
Alina T.
Louisville, KY
I used both spray and lotion versions for my whole family: myself, my daughter, and my husband. It works great (no sunburns this year), goes on nicely, smells good, and is inexpensive. I wish it was waterproof, but otherwise, I am happy with it.
Jasmin F.
I am Hispanic with very fair skin and I get 3rd degree burns in summer but this saved me for the past two summers I have been able to go to the beach get in the water and NO BURN!!!! I would highly recommend this product! It’s definitely a staple in my beach bag!
Ashley V.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this sunscreen all summer for my kids and myself! I love that it doesn’t have the typical sunscreen smells like most do & that it rubs in easily. Doesn’t burn or irritate the skin and it does what it claims to do! Would repurchase!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.