BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Allison L.
Falkland, NC
Literally this is one of the best lotion sunscreens I've ever used, and I'm not usually a big fan of lotions. It does not really wear off when you sweat but it does come off when you sit on a towel so if you do like to lay out, you'd need to reapply it.
Jenny K.
This works pretty good , but it does not work great . it was very affordable but i will not be buying this again . this did not cover me as good as it should have .
Sigfredo A.
Charles City, IA
The product provide a good sunscreen protection especially for my kids that like playing outside. My oldest daughter plays beach volleyball and it provide an even tan and the skin does not feel burnt. Price is reasonable to what you get for sun protection.
Whitney S.
I don't think I will ever need to try another sunscreen. This had been the only kind I've used for about 3 years and I trust that my skin is safe. It doesn't wash off easy, smells good, and doesn't sting. Good product.
Mary D.
The SPF 70 really does protect me from sunburns. I also like the lotion formula, since the sprays don't seem to protect as well. Neutrogena also seems more hypoallergenic since I've never had a negative skin reaction.
Alyson M.
Baroda, MI
I cannot get my face sunburned so I'm constantly looking for a high SPF. I have not gotten sunburned at all, and I'm not good about reapplying every 2 hours. I live near Lake Michigan so I'm always going to the beach. This sunscreen has everything I need!
Michelle W.
One of my favorite sunscreens. I like how this product feels all over my body and can use it on my face too. It is a good value and is readily available in economy sizes/values at Costco.
Jennifer L.
Dayton, NV
I am always needing sunscreen in the summer for myself and my family as we burn easy! I love nuetrogena products! I find the wherever I shop and they work great!!
Hannah W.
Maud, OK
This product smelled nice! It also felt like it made my skin soft. It seemed like it was a lotion. But most of all, it protected my very pale skin from a sun burn.
Crystal G.
Cedartown, GA
I purchased this the day before my son's field day at school. I have extremely pale skin and I burn easily. I applied this every hour and I didn't get any burning. It also helps to keep the skin hydrated during usage. I got it at Walmart. It is definitely worth the price.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.