BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Parisa M.
Plano, TX
Super good protection & smell! It leaves an oily cast which is slightly annoying but it melts into the skin after 20-30 minutes. Love the high SPF- makes it very effective. Good price point as well, would use this again and again as my holy grail sunscreen.
Vanessa R.
Revere, MA
As a very pale person, I burn, and badly! After trying this spf I've decided that this is my go to forever! It's not extremely oily or anything but my one complaint is do not apply it when you just got a manicure! It somehow takes the shine off the nail polish.
Cessi B.
Rialto , CA
Now I used these for my family when we went to the beaches in CA and now my mother sun burns so easy. This did a decent job at not letting her roast alive but in the end she did peel a bit but it could have been worst. Now might be careful around sensitive skins.
Kaila F.
Saint Louis, MO
I have always been a fan of neutrogena sun screen and this is no exception. I mix a little with my daily face lotion every day. I do like the smell but if that bothers you just mix to dilute it. Super affordable and can fit in your purse. I use it everyday.
Michelle W.
One of my favorite sunscreens. I like how this product feels all over my body and can use it on my face too. It is a good value and is readily available in economy sizes/values at Costco.
Remy M.
East Brunswick, NJ
First, I love the way this lotion smells. It's that sweet coconut smell. It also goes on very light. I do not feel sticky at all. At the same time, I definitely feel like it is providing great protection and I have yet to burn while using this sunblock
Danielle P.
Clarksville, TN
I have to use a high Speed because my skins burns easily. The packaging is continent and allows for easy use. It is very gentle on my skin answer goes on smoothly. It can be a little pricey but it is worth the money. I buy at least 2 bottles every spring!
Mary D.
The SPF 70 really does protect me from sunburns. I also like the lotion formula, since the sprays don't seem to protect as well. Neutrogena also seems more hypoallergenic since I've never had a negative skin reaction.
Sigfredo A.
Charles City, IA
The product provide a good sunscreen protection especially for my kids that like playing outside. My oldest daughter plays beach volleyball and it provide an even tan and the skin does not feel burnt. Price is reasonable to what you get for sun protection.
Jenny K.
This works pretty good , but it does not work great . it was very affordable but i will not be buying this again . this did not cover me as good as it should have .
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.