BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Cassandra R.
West Chester, PA
Overall, a great sunscreen! I've been using this for a few years and I've never had any problems with it. A bit oily on my skin, but after drying, it was fine. It has great coverage, but should be reapplied after a few hours.
Yailin B.
When i bought this product i found it very normal and unimportant. Later when i used it i could see its very good because protects my skin and has an incredible smell ♡♡♡
Angel D.
Florence, SC
This sunscreen protected my skin pretty well. When i was putting it on, it slided on well. It was gentle. My expectations of it were medium; it met it. It was not pricey at all. The value was good and nice. I would buy this again, but i am still using my same bottle.
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
This saved me while vacationing in Hawaii. My family decided to go on an outing last minute and I didn't think I had any sunscreen but thank heavens this was in my bag. We all were color free the next day which saved us since this was the beginning of our 13 day vacation.
Veronica R.
Union City, CA
My favorite sunscreen. It smells so freaking good. It's a little pricier than other brands but definitely worth it. Not too thick not to thin and it's easy to apply. Leaves no white residue behind either which is a huge plus.
Bethany C.
Bozeman, MT
This sunscreen is priced in the middle range. It rubs in well without being too greasy and smells great. I've purchased it several times because it smells good and I didn't get a sunburn while wearing it on the river all day or while hiking. Would definitely recommend.
Clarissa C.
Riverside
This is a must when going to the beach or the pool or even just spending the day outside at the outlets doing some shopping. When it comes to sun screen i like going towards the brands that also make other facial products because i know they know what their customers like.
Ginny A.
Olmitz, Ks
It was fine while it lasted. Make sure to check yourself every 80 minutes. I was swimming and I was in the sun for 2 hours and burned. I guess it is my fault for not following the directions, but I expected more from this brand.
Suzie M.
I live 15 mins from the Atlantic Ocean and my swimming playing  snacking outside times are some of my favorites... i have a red headed beautifully freckled girlfriend whom came to visit and choose this sunscreen so she didn't end up regretting her day in the sun
Leah L.
San Antonio, TX
This sunscreen really works well! I use it on myself and the kiddos before we go to the splash pad and pool. We usually spend about an hour to hour and a half and haven't been burned yet. We also are in sunny burning hot Texas. And a plus is that it even smells good.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.