BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Samantha B.
Great product! Works well with my dry sensitive skin, but doesn't leave hat greasy typical sunscreen feeling over your skin. With this I definitely don't burn (I have fair skin) but I can still get a nice tan.
Brenda B.
Los Angeles, CA
This sunscreen is oil-free and feels great on my skin. If used correctly, you'll defintely prevent a sun burn. I bought it at Target and it met my highest expectations. Nice brand. I recommend it to anyone. I will defintely buy this product again.
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX
I am super pale, ghosty pasty pale. I need sunscreen that's really strong or I turn into a tomato. There is no in between, I am a ghost or a tomato. This is one of the only sunscreens that will help protect me, along with cowering from the sun. 😉
Fatimah D.
Irvington, NJ
Not greasy. Didn't burn my eyes when I sweated. Almost didn't tan because it works so well. Great product that will become my daily go to due to the high spf and the ease of use.
Mallory F.
Vista, CA

I have tried a lot of sunscreen, and this is by far the best I have found for my face.

1. It goes on completely dry. You can't feel it AT ALL. I've been able to feel all the other sunscreens I've tried. You don't feel like there's oil on your skin clogging your pores.

2. The smell isn't overwhelming.

3. When you sweat, you don't feel it dripping down your face as with other sunscreens.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
My go to when going to the pool or out in the sun. I want to preserve my skin so this really protects it from sun damage. Haven't burned when I use it and only apply it once a day
Madison H.
Love love love! I'm a very pale person and I put this all over my legs arms face and back and it lasted all day! Personally I love the smell of sunscreen so that didn't effect me but it was a little greasy.
Samantha B.
dayton, ohio
MUST MUST HAVE! I love this sunscreen so much! I used it all summer long and never got a sunburn. I will definitely be using this product as my sun protectant. The value is a little higher than your “average” sunscreen but it is so worth it. I even use it to put on my very sensitive face!
Carissa C.
Nicholasville, KY
I bought some of this product for my trip to Florida because we would be spending a lot of time on the beach and shopping so we needed a sunscreen that would actually work so my friend said to try this and I'm so glad I did because no one got sunburnt so I will definitely buy this again
Alexsis G.
Savannah
THE best smelling sunscreen ever-- unless you prefer coconuts and tropical scents. This sunscreen smells fresh with florals that smell like they are found in coastal places. You can find this everywhere and I would recommend to all because it provides great coverage and a lasting aroma.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.