BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Gracie B.
Flowery Branch, GA
I prefer lotion sunscreens over the sprays. I had never tried this until I went to the beach in July. I was so happy with this! It was not sticky or greasy on my skin. I had to reapply, but the sunscreen did not feel Cakey at all, and I was able to spend hours in the sand without being burned!
Annie C.
This is my favorite sunscreen ever!!!! Unlike other sunscreens it does not have that awful smell. This sunscreen is the only sun screen I will use. I really find this product to work and definitely recommend it.
Helen Y.
Brewster, NY
This sunscreen works and the high spf gives a feeling of protection from the menacing sun. Sadly, the product is oily and when it dries feels rubbery. In addition, the smell, in my humble opinion is unbearable.
Andrea G.
No. This sunscreen scent attracts bees, and the entire time I wore this outside it was a nightmare. Save yourself and get any other sunscreen, even other neutrogena ones are better.
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX
I am super pale, ghosty pasty pale. I need sunscreen that's really strong or I turn into a tomato. There is no in between, I am a ghost or a tomato. This is one of the only sunscreens that will help protect me, along with cowering from the sun. 😉
Samantha B.
Great product! Works well with my dry sensitive skin, but doesn't leave hat greasy typical sunscreen feeling over your skin. With this I definitely don't burn (I have fair skin) but I can still get a nice tan.
Brenda B.
Los Angeles, CA
This sunscreen is oil-free and feels great on my skin. If used correctly, you'll defintely prevent a sun burn. I bought it at Target and it met my highest expectations. Nice brand. I recommend it to anyone. I will defintely buy this product again.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
Goes on easily and dries quickly and non greasy. Has a nice smell to it that isn't your typical sunblock smell. Price is average compared to other brands. Only thing I buy for myself 😃
Daniela B.
This is one of the best products I ever use because is so soft with my skin and give me the protection I want. I'm a repeat user of this lotion, I love it. That got s good packaging.
Erin M.
Stephenville , TX
This has been my go-to sunscreen for many years. I wore it through many softball tournaments, and it stayed on all day! It completely soaks into the skin, without leaving an oily residue. It also has a very refreshing smell in comparison to other sunscreens. I will continue using this sunscreen!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.