BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Apple T.
Not a very big fan because it smells nice but I used it on my face and started breaking out. I used this for my P.E class last year and my arms got all sweaty and itchy. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it.
Madison R.
Charlottesville, VA
This sunscreen smells AMAZING! So fresh and clean and just like the beach. I've been using this sunscreen for 3 years now and I could never go to another sunscreen. It's about the same price as other sunscreens by them.
Yeishi H.
Missouri city, Tx
I am a very fair skinned person, with lots of freckles. I am always looking for a product that avoids me getting so red and adding more freckles to my already collection. This is the perfect sun lotion for protection. It is a great formula and great packaging, easy to bring to your trip. It is awesome!
Emily O.
Cornwall On Hudson, NY
I have very fair and sensitive skin, and this is great for a day at the beach, or any outdoor activity. After putting it on first thing in the morning, I only had to reapply it once through out the day. It is very sweat proof! It also does not leave any film or residue on your body, just feels like lotion.
hailey g.
This sunscreen is great in the little tube for travel and on the go. It doe work very well and also has a great smell. Does not smell like sunscreen at all. I used this at the beach and I did not get burned at all and I am very pale. It is great for the face.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
Oh, my skin is so sensitive. I can't use most brands of sunscreen because the chemicals in them burn my skin, but I can always trust Neutrogena, even on my face. Stays on well. Would be 100% effective if I ever remembered to reapply after hours in the sun!
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY
I Feel safe using the Neutrogena, It is Gentle on your skin, a very good price compared to all the too scented other brands, this is the only one I keep buying over and over , it is so gentle and keeps me from getting burned from the sun, I would not change this product , it is perfect for my skin.
Monica Y.
Used this product on week vacation in Puerto Vallarta where spent everyday on beach or on a boat. And I never burned!! Yes, I did tan, but due to continual reapplication, I never burned!
Megan K.
Newport, KY
I love this stuff. First of all, I enjoy the high spf because it actually saves my almost albino-Irish skin from being turned into a lobster. An added bonus is the smell-something almost tropical. But not overpowering
Sabrina B.
Tucson, AZ
I prefer the spray versions of sunscreen but did in fact buy this at one point. I am very light skinned and burn VERY easily, and it is in fact the best sunscreen I have ever used. I buy it any time I need sunscreen, and have yet to use other ones since I discovered this one. Worth the price for sure.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.