BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Kelsey C.
Waco, TX
This sunscreen is a winner. It has great coverage but when applying it does not feel too heavy. This is the first SPF 70 sunscreen I've found that doesn't feel super thick and gross. I love it. The smell is also wonderful and not too sunscreen-like.
Anna W.
Austin, TX
This is the best sunscreen I’ve ever tried. Stays on through swimming, sweating, etc. I’ve also used it on my face and it doesn’t break me out! I’ve repurchased about 10x now and hope they never discontinue it!
Ashley B.
Love this sunscreen for my whole family. We live on the ocean and in the summer spend a lot of time at the beach. Both of my kids have very light and sensitive skin and have not had them sunburn since using this brand. Would definitely recommend!
Love this sunscreen it smells amazing love the bright yellow color of the bottle as well it did a great job I use it when I go out in the summer not expensive at all I would recommend to others it's very good
Brittany T.
Being fair skinned and having red hair, I always get burnt. However this sunscreen is where the money is! It keeps the sunburn away and actually works! I was very surprised because for once I didn't get burnt.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
As a redhead I take no chances during he summer and swear by this product as my daily wear! It keeps me from burning--best non sticky, subtle smelling sunscreen on the market! We love this product! It's very reasonably priced and is long lasting
tasmi i.
I’ve been using this product for awhile and I️ recommended it to everyone! I️t keeps my skin save from the sun and water for hours. I️ use it when I️ Workout outside or going to the beach. I️ try to use it everyday because it’s good for you.
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
It smells like summer in a bottle; A lot less banana-y and more like a pina colada, which is a huge improvement. It absorbs quickly into the skin and as long as applied as directed (every 2-4 hours), no one on this house experienced sunburns.
Gabriella B.
Philadelphia
I'm big in good sun screen because i lifeguard in the summer and am constantly in the sun. Their sun screen is great and the lotion applies well and had a nice subtle smell. It's a little pricey for me so i have to have a coupon or get it on sale.
Autumn C.
Madison, WI
I used this everyday on vacation and I swear by it! It smelled great and even on the hottest & brightest days my skin was not burned and I felt great! Not too greasy and didn’t cause my face to break out
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.