BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Melanie C.
Garden Grove, CA
Excellent sun defense. i have extremely sensitive skin & have never broken out with this product and i have been using it for approx. 5 yrs now. smells fresh, blends easily into skin and is never sticky. it's my absolute fave!
Caleb W.
Chesapeake, VA
I've tried a lot of sunscreen over the years due to my lack of ability to stay out of the sun! Most are super oily, some cause breakouts, but out of every sunscreen I tried, this works the best. Goes on wet, dries quick. No harsh odor, no breakouts, and the best thing in the world is that it wasn't expensive at all.
Lynn S.
Northridge, CA
My family loves all of the Neutrogena products, and this is our absolute favorite. We have used it for countless years, whenever we go to the beach or into the pool. It lasts a long time and does not have much of a scent, or grease, so it is a constant purchase for us. We would definitely recommend this product.
Monique D.
I really enjoy this sunscreen (And I am not a fan of sunscreen). This product meets my expectations and provides gentle coverage. I am heavily tattooed so it is very important for me to have a good sunblock. I cannot say that this product has room for improvement as it does everything you're purchasing it to do.
Jacqueline A.
I keep the trial size of this sunscreen handy in my purse. I live in Los Angeles and it's sunny year-round.
The scent is pleasant, however, if you purchase the aerosol version, it's pretty strong.
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
I have very fair skin so I need sunblock with a high SPF so I don't burn. I am on the beach all summer and love this sunblock so much! It met my expectations and went above them! I will use this product every summer. A little goes a long way and it's reasonably priced!
Darien S.
CEDAR HILL, TX
I purchased this product for a summer vacation to Turks and Caicos. It worked great! I burn very easily and often break out with heat rash. I had no issues with beach defense and my skin was amazingly beautiful and sun kissed.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Works great for the skin and it's very good for dry skin I enjoy it very much and feels super soft and I use this over and over again it's must buy again and again u would recommend it to others
Emily T.
Portland, OR
We went through this sunblock like crazy a couple of years ago on vacation in Palm Springs. Outside in the desert sun all day, in and out of the pool, this kept us from burning throughout the trip. Of course we had to reapply every few hours, but that's to be expected.
Lizzy G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Really like to use this on my face as I am very pale and burn easily. It is super easy to find and i buy it usually at CVS or Publix. I usually don't reapply and spend hours in the sun and will get a little pink so it is pretty effective. It could feel less oily on the skin and lighter but overall I would recommend.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.