BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Morgan N.
Hermitage, TN
As a lifeguard, this stuff is golden. It is well worth the price and is gentle on my skin. It didn't cause breakouts even when sweat and chlorine were mixed with it. The packaging is nice and dispenses the product nicely
Karly H.
Nashville , TN
Love the smell of Neutrogena sunscreens. I bought the SPF 70 in trial size so that i could put on my face while out floating the river in San Antonio. Would definitely buy again in a regular size.
Jessica W.
I'm giving this 3 stars because I don't like the oily thick, heavy feeling the lotion leaves on my skin and I think it washes right off in the water. I got the 70 because my skin is very pale and I wanted to be protected but I don't think this really lasted long at all. It does smell good though. I think banana boat works better
This is the best sunscreen I have used. Not only is it spf 70 but I smells amazing and is lightweight. Usually if you put sunscreen on your face it is heavy and greasy, but this one is just like your putting lotion .... And it's SPF 70! It also doesn't have that nasty 'sunscreen' smell.
Melanie C.
Garden Grove, CA
Excellent sun defense. i have extremely sensitive skin & have never broken out with this product and i have been using it for approx. 5 yrs now. smells fresh, blends easily into skin and is never sticky. it's my absolute fave!
Lynn S.
Northridge, CA
My family loves all of the Neutrogena products, and this is our absolute favorite. We have used it for countless years, whenever we go to the beach or into the pool. It lasts a long time and does not have much of a scent, or grease, so it is a constant purchase for us. We would definitely recommend this product.
Alexandra O.
Corpus Christi, TX
NEUTROGENA! Oh how much I love this brand, from the makeup wipes, to now sunscreen! I have the stick, and all of it! It all started when I was in Walmart and I'm all about trying new products and this is always in my beauty bag
Darien S.
CEDAR HILL, TX
I purchased this product for a summer vacation to Turks and Caicos. It worked great! I burn very easily and often break out with heat rash. I had no issues with beach defense and my skin was amazingly beautiful and sun kissed.
Caleb W.
Chesapeake, VA
I've tried a lot of sunscreen over the years due to my lack of ability to stay out of the sun! Most are super oily, some cause breakouts, but out of every sunscreen I tried, this works the best. Goes on wet, dries quick. No harsh odor, no breakouts, and the best thing in the world is that it wasn't expensive at all.
Jacqueline A.
I keep the trial size of this sunscreen handy in my purse. I live in Los Angeles and it's sunny year-round.
The scent is pleasant, however, if you purchase the aerosol version, it's pretty strong.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.