BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Angela T.
It is an excellent sunscreen protects skin fine sunlight, does not leave stains and leaves your skin soft and smooth,
It is not like other protectors that only gives you protection for an estimated time
I do charm and would continue using....
Mariah B.
Nashville
THis is one o the best sunscreens I have ever used! I have really fair skin and so sunscreen is a must for me, even in the spring. so to find a sunscreen that works and STAYS ON is awesome! I used this sunscreen in Mexico and it stayed on through the backpacking, the diving, the walking and everything. Definitely one of my favorites.
Mercedes H.
Church Hill , TN
Love the beach defense sunscreen. I however can't tell a difference in the 30 versus 70 spf protection. This is the sun screen that I prefer to use and it protects the skin so well without drying it out
Briaunna M.
This is my favorite sunscreen. SPF 70 makes me feel super safe from the sun's rays and it doesn't leave those white streaks like other sunscreens or leave your skin looking ashy. And in my opinion, it smells amazing. I would use it daily.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Great spf, great coverage. As long as you use it as directed and reapply it works perfect. I get the travel sized bottles for traveling during the summer. I heard neutrogena isn't the best, or safest based on reports so I took away a star!
Erica L.
This is one of the only sunscreens I use on a regular basis. I find that other sunscreens make me break out or cause irritation. I bought this product at Walmart and Target. It doesn't have an overwhelming scent. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know!
Helena M.
Indianapolis, IN
Bottles of Neutrogena sunscreen everywhere, the car, my purse, the bathroom, well even in my husbands tackle box! Very necessary, works great, it absorbs quickly, my skin doesn't feel oily and the smell is good. Would totally buy again..
Kaity S.
This stuff lasts forever and kept me from a gnarly sunburn on a sunny Florida beach. I'd totally use this year round too. I didn't feel overly greasy or too dry either. It was super gentle and I would totally recommend this to others :)
Rhonda N.
rapid city, sd
This is a brand I trust. It smells good and does not leave a sticky residue. My daughter is a LifeGuard and this is the only sunscreen she uses on her body. She uses the face formula on her face and neck.
Jodi L.
Post, TX
I can't say the Neutrogena Beach Defense is better or worse than a competitor brand. It did its job in protecting my skin from sunburn. The main reason I used it was because of the high SPF factor of 70. Because I was seriously burned several years ago, I have to protect my skin from the sun and I wanted the highest SPF factor.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.