BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Jacqueline S.
Wilmington, DE
I suffer from pale Irish skin! This Neutrogena Beach Defense sunscreen lotion in 70 SPF was a LIFESAVER on the beach. I got some tan, but no painful sunburn! It didn't come off in the pool or ocean. It was affordable and I could find it at my local grocery store. I'd recommend it ANYONE. Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 70
Chenessa H.
I keep this in my purse to tote around with me daily. This product helps my skin against the sun and protects it well. It isn't very sticky. My only complaint is like most spfs it takes a while to sinks into your skin.
Risha S.
Waterbury, CT
Love this product because I can't be in this sun because the medicine I take so the strong SPF definitely protect my skin and sometimes it gets runny but other than that I would definitely recommend it re purchase it
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Very happy with these sunscreen lotion from Neutrogena it goes on oh her face very smooth it's doesn't make your eyes Burn cause sometimes it could touch your eyes.works very good for the hight sun on summer times.
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
This is the only sunscreen I ise for my family ..I am fair skinned freckles...it keeps me from getting any redness, last for a few hours and most importantly it doesn't make me feel greasy..the best for my family
Jazmin M.
La Habra, CA
Love this sunscreen! I've been using this for awhile now. Effective Protection; friend recommended to use to protect tattoos. Not Greasy, Rubs In Well, smells great! , UVA/UVB Protection, Waterproof. What more can you ask for?
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I will not use any other kind of sunscreen. Does an amazing job protecting from UV rays ( I'm very fair skin & burn easily), smells AMAZING and dries within 2-3 minutes without being greasy feeling. Must have for summer!
Viviane D.
Boxborough, MA
Eu tenho problema em encontrar filtro solar que não seja oleoso . Resolvi testa esse por que o preço estava ótimo e confesso que me surpreendi . Uso ele antes de me maquiar e não tenho problema com oleosidade , recommendo
Kyleigh H.
I love this stuff! First off, the smell is so pleasant. It doesn't have that chemically sunscreen scent that so many other face sunscreens too. I swim every morning and this is the perfect strength to protect my face for a few hours of pool time. I highly recommend this to anybody who is looking for a nice lightweight but strong face sunscreen!
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I prefer Neutrogena products over any other skin products and their sunscreen works beautifully. Does not leave your skin with a sticky film and is packaged nicely. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.