BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Dedra H.
Uriah, AL
Got this in a 2 pack at Cosco Wholesale. it was on sale and a great value so we gave it a try. We love it. It has lasted us all summer with 6 people in our family and no one has gotten sunburned while using it. Goes on light and you don't feel greasy!
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I will not use any other kind of sunscreen. Does an amazing job protecting from UV rays ( I'm very fair skin & burn easily), smells AMAZING and dries within 2-3 minutes without being greasy feeling. Must have for summer!
Jazmin M.
La Habra, CA
Love this sunscreen! I've been using this for awhile now. Effective Protection; friend recommended to use to protect tattoos. Not Greasy, Rubs In Well, smells great! , UVA/UVB Protection, Waterproof. What more can you ask for?
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I prefer Neutrogena products over any other skin products and their sunscreen works beautifully. Does not leave your skin with a sticky film and is packaged nicely. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Kyleigh H.
I love this stuff! First off, the smell is so pleasant. It doesn't have that chemically sunscreen scent that so many other face sunscreens too. I swim every morning and this is the perfect strength to protect my face for a few hours of pool time. I highly recommend this to anybody who is looking for a nice lightweight but strong face sunscreen!
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Very happy with these sunscreen lotion from Neutrogena it goes on oh her face very smooth it's doesn't make your eyes Burn cause sometimes it could touch your eyes.works very good for the hight sun on summer times.
Viviane D.
Boxborough, MA
Eu tenho problema em encontrar filtro solar que não seja oleoso . Resolvi testa esse por que o preço estava ótimo e confesso que me surpreendi . Uso ele antes de me maquiar e não tenho problema com oleosidade , recommendo
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
This is the only sunscreen I ise for my family ..I am fair skinned freckles...it keeps me from getting any redness, last for a few hours and most importantly it doesn't make me feel greasy..the best for my family
Isabel U.
I'm very fair skinned and burn easily, so I have tried lots of different sunscreens. This is now my absolute favorite! It smells great and it isn't greasy feeling. I also love the Beach Defense stick sunscreen
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I burn super easily so I need a lotion to protect me. This one did its job. We spent a weekend camping at the beach last month and I did not burn. We got this at target and will continue to purchase it again.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.