BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Dbora L.
Sunscreen is  MUST in my skincare routine. I love to use this because not only does it smell amazing, but it's non-greasy, and I can feel it doing its job. It is so cooling on the skin and my skin gets a better/healthier look to it after using this.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I really enjoyed this sunscreen. It wasn't too greasy - although I still wouldn't use it on my face. I haven't broken out from Neutrogena sunscreens, which is a concern of mine, and the formula spreads easily and absorbs fairly quickly. I will repurchase in the future.
Chasity M.
Crewe, VA
This sunscreen is exactly what is needed for the perfect vacation. It's light feeling and long lasting and better than most of the other sunscreens I have tried. You can find this sunscreen at Walmart if you are unable to find it anywhere else. It's affordable and it's great for sun protection.
Emily C.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely a believer in 50 plus sunscreen. Great that this one is 70 it's very gentle and stays on even in water. I love the bright yellow packaging easy to find in a beach bag. Was my first time getting this and will definitely buy it again. Recommending this to people who have fair skin.
Belinda D.
Memphis
I did not care much for the Neutrogena Beach Defense Water and Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion it was ok but I think it is just the fact that all sunscreen seems to be a little sticky and not feel light. I believe the fact that it is water and sun protection is the reason that it felt a little heavy.
Rusti H.
This is a great sunblock. It does what it's supposed to do and goes on pretty easily. Not too much running involved. I whould have given 5 stars of I could spray on instead of having to rub. I think sk sunscreen is pricey but this runs about the same as others and you can pick it up at target.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love the smell of this sun lotion. It works well, and it's not too greasy Feeling. It's not too expensive so that is a plus, I overdose mylsef in sunscreen, especially the beginning of summer because I don't want a sunburn. The bottle isn't very big so I go through it pretty fast.
Shanna Y.
Zionsville
I burn very easily and this product made my day at the beach so much easier. I was able to spend more than 8 hours in the sun and didn't burn at all. I applied as directed, and it didn't leave my skin feeling oily greasy either. Highly recommend this product to others.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I usually buy this product for the kids in the summer. It's cheap and works great. I feel as if it lastrst longer and I don't have to keep reapplying every hour. The kids never get burnt. Nothing. I would tell anyone to give it a try.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I like the lotions over the spray, lasts longer. This product is great for summer time fun. I noticed that my skin did not burn like other sunscreen which attracted the sun. The smell is bearable but nothing you couldn’t deal with.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.