BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Crissy B.
Howey In Hls, FL
Definitely a beach day must have!!! When it comes to beach days, my family and I burn. Neutrogena is a brand you can trust to save the beach trip ! No, burn guaranteed! I would not be seen on the beach with out wearing this!
Lynna S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I have this one and it is great. I use it on my face when it gets too sunny. It feels amazing. It get absorbed quickly and it smells like summer. Super effective. It really protects your skin. Buy it at any drugstore or get a duo package at Walmart or target
Teresa J.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm a huge fan of Neutrogena products in general, but this sunscreen is awesome. Unlike other sunscreens that leave me feeling greasy or oily, this one rubs right in! And it also smells better than most other sunscreens. I usually use SPF 50 and it works great
Rebecca B.
This is the best smelling lotion! It doesn't have the coconut smell it's something different but I love it. Rubs in well and doesn't leave your skin looking all white and it doesn't feel like you have a film over your skin.
Maria D.
Calexico, CA
This sunscreen lotion protects and cover a lot. Is one of the best I have tried. Works very good if you apply it constantly if you use it for a visit to the beach or been at the pool, your skin will be nicely protected.
Jennifer C.
Malden, Mo
This sunscreen is great for my kids. My daughter has super sensitive skin and burns within minutes of being in the sun. This is the only sunscreen that really works for her and since we've tried dozens with no results, this will be a repurchase in the future
Nicole B.
Hebron, IN
I just bought this product for the first time a few weeks ago and I love it. Most importantly the protection it provides is amazing and I love the scent. I use this on my kids and me and we all love it!
Maddy M.
Long Beach, CA
I will continue to purchase and repurchase this sunscreen for years and years to come! It is very smooth and absorbed quickly by my skin! I absolutely love it and think it does a great job of defending my skin from the UV rays. I use it on everyone I'm with, I practically force them into using this product and have them hooked as well! Highly recommend.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is my go to sunscreen! It works wet or dry, and even in the sand... It provides long lasting protection against UVA and UVB rays, and is safe for the whole family. It's the only sunscreen I put on my children & myself. So far, no burns <3 Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 70
Denise F.
Casar, NC
I love neutrogena the only problem is you don't have a good beachs smile and I look for that in a sunscreen. It was a good for the product I mostly use it on my face and have used many times on my face.this is a product I recommend to other does not sting
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.