BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Franchelle B.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is AMAZING!! I am a lifeguard, so I am in the sun ALL the time. It kept my skin soft and shinny. I love the packaging; the yellow bottle just makes it even better. the price is very reasonable for how it performs on the skin. You can also can buy this product in bulk at Sam's Club for a reasonable price as well. I will definitely be using this product for years to come.
Gabriela L.
Jamaica, NY
This is my favorite sunscreen! It does not smell like regular sunscreen, it smells even better. I recommend it for any fun in the sun. Beware of using it in water though when you apply it to your face, because it did burn my eyes.
Viviana C.
My family and I love this sunscreen especially when we go to the beach my kids come with the lightest tan no sunburns at all we mostly use it when we're outdoors or at parks leaves they're skin so soft and the smell is pretty nice
Nadya B.
I love Neutrogena Sunscreen lotions and especially this one with SPF 70. I don't like to reapply sunscreen too often so this one is perfect. The packaging is cute too. Would buy it again for sure. Also I like their kids sunscreens.
Allison L.
Clemson, SC
This is my all time favorite sunscreen. I go to the beach so often that I go through these bottles every 2 weeks, so I don't purchase them as often anymore because it does get pricey. But it's an awesome sunscreen with a really nice scent. I use the SPF 70 at the very beginning of the spring and summer when my skin hasn't seen the sun in a long time so that I don't get burnt.
Alyssa H.
East Lansing , MI
I love the scent of this sunscreen even though in general I shy away from scented products. It has a beachy scent that's not overwhelming, and it makes it so I don't feel the need to wear perfume when I wear it for sun protection.
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
I love to use this product on my face. It rubs in well, and doesn't leave my face super oily. It covers well and I have used this product for the last three summers. I would definitely purchase this item again. It doesn't break my face out and it covers well and doesn't let my face burn.
Michaela D.
Burnham, ME
This sunscreen is one the best! It doesn't feel oily or heavy on the skin and provides protection for the long days outside. I used this when camping and it worked great!I also love the bright yellow packaging! It is a little pricey, but not much and it is worth it!
Brittany B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This sunscreen saves my skins life every time I'm out in the hot sun for a long period of time. I just used it on a recent vacation and my skin could have burned a lot worse than it did. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Not too bad considering it’s sun screen. I usually go for the spray on just because it’s simple and quick but this stuff also can double as a moisturizer when your skin is a tad bit crisp from a little to much time in the sun to get rid of that tight, burnt feeling.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.