BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Mackenzie T.
I used this sunscreen just last weekend at the beach. I applied it twice and went home without a sunburn after 6 hours on the beach. I love it's smell & I like that it's a light application, so I'm not left feeling greasy. I would definitely recommend it!
Joanna S.
This sunscreen is great. It keeps you protected and has a great scent. It smell like coconut and refreshing all at once. I would recommend this to anyone. Also, it is better than the spray in my opinion. I think it protects your skin better from the sun.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Better than Neutrogena's clear face sunscreen! My friend let me borrow this one day at the same time I had started to consider Neutrogena's clear-face line. I love the way this makes my face feel and it works amazingly. When comparing the two this has a higher spf and I prefer it's soft finish compared to the "clear face" spf 55 which has a smooth finish.
Monica S.
Mechanicsville, VA
So many sunscreen lotions make me feel nauseous.
But I don't mind the smell of this one, in fact, I actually like it.
It works very well, I'm able to apply it to my face and body.
It soaks in nicely, not leaving any globs or smears.
I would buy this again.
Hallie F.
Atlanta, GA
It's my go-to for sun protection at the beach or the pool! It last long, even though chasing the kids in the surf, and I've never had a burn from it. And it does not make my skin break out, unlike some of the other sunscreens that I have tried in the past.
Emily J.
N Attleboro, MA
I am extremely pale so sunscreen with a high spf is always what I look for. I have relied on this sunscreen for a couple years now and it hasn't let me down. If you get burnt, its your own fault for not reapplying because when this is on, it protects
Jordyn W.
Phoenixville, PA
This is a must have at the beach. It is blends very well and gives a lot of coverage. It met all of expectations. I personally bought mine at Target for $9.99. To me that is a little pricey but you have for a long time. I am still using mine today. It has a faint sweet smell to it. 5/5 recommend.
Holly G.
I love the smell of this product and that it has such a high SPF. It is very gentle on the skin and doesn't leave any oily residue. I purchased this at Walgreen's and it was very effective. I hate to get a tan or God forbid burn and this made sure I didn't! The only downside was how well it blended, my husband had white wherever he had a lot of hair (arm, chest, face). I would definitely purchase this again!
Kelsey H.
Enid, OK
This sunscreen was the only one I wore all summer because I didn't feel like I was wearing sunscreen when I had it on. It didn't have a heavy feel to or an awful odor like most do. And it still protected well. I use the 50 spf and loved it. I also used their face sunscreen and it did the same thing for me. I would definitely buy and use this again.
Trina C.
Best sun screen I have ever used, because it doesn't leave your skin feeling super oily or super white. Some leave that awful white streak and this doesn't!!! I love love love this. I got in as an extra from a big pack from costco, but i went to find it at my local drug store because i swear by it. Also, it looks great under the makeup i use daily!!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.