BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Rebeca F.
Oh my goodness! This sunscreen is everything to me! I know this is for the body but I use every day on my face before makeup and this sunscreen acts like a moisturizing cream,not oily at all,absorbs very quickly. I have oily skin and this workes wonders for me!
Jordyn W.
Phoenixville, PA
This is a must have at the beach. It is blends very well and gives a lot of coverage. It met all of expectations. I personally bought mine at Target for $9.99. To me that is a little pricey but you have for a long time. I am still using mine today. It has a faint sweet smell to it. 5/5 recommend.
Holly G.
I love the smell of this product and that it has such a high SPF. It is very gentle on the skin and doesn't leave any oily residue. I purchased this at Walgreen's and it was very effective. I hate to get a tan or God forbid burn and this made sure I didn't! The only downside was how well it blended, my husband had white wherever he had a lot of hair (arm, chest, face). I would definitely purchase this again!
Kelsey H.
Enid, OK
This sunscreen was the only one I wore all summer because I didn't feel like I was wearing sunscreen when I had it on. It didn't have a heavy feel to or an awful odor like most do. And it still protected well. I use the 50 spf and loved it. I also used their face sunscreen and it did the same thing for me. I would definitely buy and use this again.
Trina C.
Best sun screen I have ever used, because it doesn't leave your skin feeling super oily or super white. Some leave that awful white streak and this doesn't!!! I love love love this. I got in as an extra from a big pack from costco, but i went to find it at my local drug store because i swear by it. Also, it looks great under the makeup i use daily!!
Emily J.
N Attleboro, MA
I am extremely pale so sunscreen with a high spf is always what I look for. I have relied on this sunscreen for a couple years now and it hasn't let me down. If you get burnt, its your own fault for not reapplying because when this is on, it protects
Teresa B.
Green Bay, WI
Neutrogena beach defense sunscreen is an excellent product, it comes in the maximum spf 70 and smells very nice, I purchased it at Walmart and the price was average for sunscreen in my area. It is very effective with the only recommendation that I would make is to make it easier to rub in.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This is my favorite sunscreen period! I have the beach defense in a lotion and spray forms. They are a little pricey but I prefer this brand I've any. I do prefer the lotion versus the spray because you can get a lot more used out of it. And it smells amazing!!
Christa M.
Ariel, WA
I love the smell of this sunscreen but it's not the best at blocking the sun. It does apply easily which is a plus but it doesn't last long enough for me and comes off in the water so I find myself reapplying more frequently than other sunscreens.
ciara v.
Atlanta, GA
Ok so I got this for my husband because he works 12 hrs in the sun. I thought this would have been very good for him but it does not last long at all. You still get burnt even if just one hr with it on. We even bought the spray to see and it's the same. So I different would not recommend this for a sun block for sure.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.