BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Hannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is another great sunscreen! I like having the spray kind as well as the lotion kind on me. I love that neutrogena came out with sunblock. I feel so much better about putting it on myself and the kids I nanny for knowing that there aren't those harsh chemicals.
Alexandra B.
Pasadena, TX
When i go to the beach i want a sunscreen that will apply easily. I loved the texture of this sunscreen and i also loved the smell! It had an appealing smell. Some sunscreens you have to apply every hour but with this one i felt as if it lasted longer, I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member!
Melanie A.
I use this every time I know I'll be out in the sun for a long period of time like tanning on the beach. I love the smell and the feel of it. It doesn't feel too thick and goes on smoothly like body lotion. I would definitely recommend trying this when you're out on the beach!
Erin G.
Titusville, NJ
I cannot say enough great things about this sunscreen!

I have VERY sensitive, fair skin and this is the most effective product I've tried. It's lightly scented and doesn't leave you feeling sticky or greasy after you put it on!

I'd recommend this product to anyone!
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA
This sunscreen smells amazing and it works really well. It is sold for a reasonable price. However, it is very greasy. But, it is mental on the skin. I would definitely buy again. It was very effective. I would recommend buying it, especially because it smells awesome!
Charm P.
I absolutely LOVE the Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 70! It surprisingly smells really nice and does the job. Of course I have to re-apply every hour or so, but that's typical with every sunscreen. I love this and would recommend this product!
Jennifer C.
Okatie, SC
This is honestly the only sunscreen that works for me. It also doesn't have that horrible sunscreen smell. It is a little pricey but it is worth it because it works. Gentle for the skin and doesn't break me out. I have recommended and will continue to recommend.
Emily M.
Berwyn, PA
I always feel my skin is safe when I'm wearing this sunscreen at the beach. I have fair Irish skin that is prone to burning. I don't feel the need to reapply every 20 minutes on days where the UV index is high, and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy while applying!
Jordan T.
Live for this sunscreen! Sun protection is so important year round but especially during the harsh summer days. This formula is creamy and not extremely greasy like other brands. Neutrogena is great for sensitive skin as well and leave your skin protected and smooth!
Elise H.
My husband and I are both VERY pale and have very sensitive skin. We used this on our most recent beach trip for the first time. We LOVED IT! We used the 30 and didn't get burnt. Not extremely greasy and goes on easy. Doesn't take long to dry and not a sunscreen that you need to reapply a million times.!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.