BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Tabitha M.
This stuff is amazing . I went to a water park all day and then to the beach I am extremely fair and burn super easy . This stuff doesn't play . I was the only one at the water park without a sunburn And I didn't have to keep reapplying . Even in and out of water . This is the BEST sunscreen I have ever used .
Alexus B.
This is my favorite sunscreen. When you live in sunny California or any sunny state sun screen becomes your best friend. Not only does it protects and does the job, it smells amazing too! Not your typical sunscreen scent. You can get it in a lotion or a spray. I have tried both and both work great! I always get compliments from the scent and it Does the job.
Carrie W.
Rubs in well and does not feel oily or gooey/unpleasant on your skin. Prefer this sunscreen over all the other ones I brought with me on vacation. Will buy again for future trips. Protected my skin and felt soothing. Needs frequent reapplications if you're in the tropics and don't want to get burned!
Janie H.
kansas city, mo
This is my favorite sunscreen for when I'll be spending long days in the sun. As far as heavy-duty sunscreens go, it doesn't smell bad or have that super heavy texture, which is nice. I wish that it absorbed a little more quickly, but I purchase this mainly for the SPF, so I can forgive that.
Abigail M.
I love the scent of this sunscreen! It rubs in very easily and doesn't feel greasy at all. Also it does not leave a white cast on your skin after applying. This definitely protected me from the sun and is One of the few sunscreens I purchase. I am extremely fair skinned and this got the job done.
Ella D.
This sunscreen doesn't smell like sunscreen. For me that is a total win. When applied to skin, it doesn't feel heavy or sticky. I love the 70 spf. This is one of the sunscreens that I don't mind using. If it takes work, feels uncomfortable,etc to apply or have on your body, is it worth it? Spf is a must. The sunscreen struggle is definitely not.
Mary Beth O.
Sugar Hill, GA
This stuff is great! Normally I hate the hassle of putting on sunscreen because it smells and is so thick. This smells awesome and is actually easier to put on since it isn't so thick. Maybe even a touch runny, the packaging isn't perfect. But I was protected from the sun and smelled great!
Rebecca B.
This is by far my favorite sunblock to use on my face! It goes on smooth and light weight without leaving a greasy or heavy feel. It also runs in really well without leaving your face white and blotchy. I buy every year to use while my daughter is on the softball field. It also smells great!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I really like it. The smell is amazing and how it blends in the body is very nice. Is not stick and it holds hustle form the beach or pool or even just walking on a city tour. I like the presentation and the price is alright.
Does not transfer on clothes when dry!!
Would buy this again
Amber S.
I have used this on vacation in the Caribbean and it works great!! Goes on smoothly and easily runs in to keep from awkward white streaks left behind. Though you do have to reapply, it does work well in the water. Overall great product, it has saved me from painful sunburns many times!!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.