BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Rebecca B.
This is by far my favorite sunblock to use on my face! It goes on smooth and light weight without leaving a greasy or heavy feel. It also runs in really well without leaving your face white and blotchy. I buy every year to use while my daughter is on the softball field. It also smells great!
Mary Beth O.
Sugar Hill, GA
This stuff is great! Normally I hate the hassle of putting on sunscreen because it smells and is so thick. This smells awesome and is actually easier to put on since it isn't so thick. Maybe even a touch runny, the packaging isn't perfect. But I was protected from the sun and smelled great!
Rachel C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen. I once used it at a rooftop pool party for seven hours straight. We were drinking and walking around in the sun all day long. I didn't get burnt! Considering that I live in Arizona in the hot desert, not getting burnt is a huge accomplishment.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I really like it. The smell is amazing and how it blends in the body is very nice. Is not stick and it holds hustle form the beach or pool or even just walking on a city tour. I like the presentation and the price is alright.
Does not transfer on clothes when dry!!
Would buy this again
Amber S.
I have used this on vacation in the Caribbean and it works great!! Goes on smoothly and easily runs in to keep from awkward white streaks left behind. Though you do have to reapply, it does work well in the water. Overall great product, it has saved me from painful sunburns many times!!
raichel j.
Absolutely live and breathe this stuff. It has one of the best ratings on skin-deep (unbiased source that tell you how cancerous/bad for your body beauty products are), it smells fantastic, doesn't clog pores like other products and really protects.me from the sun. Can't song enough praise for this product. It's the only sunscreen I use now and I buy it for friends and family as a gift. If anything I should get a discount for how much I spread this product around 😂
Jamie G.
Wayne, PA
can't go wrong with neutrogena. this stays on so well for me in the sun but comes right off in the shower, which i love. i do wish they'd protect the whole spectrum though - i can't find a single brand that covers UVA, UVB, and UVC. but this is the best you'll get until that comes out!
Nicole W.
CORBIN, KY
Really hoping this works well for my sensitive skin. I've tried multiple brands and I've heard this one is top of the line. The packaging is good and the bottle seems sturdy. The scent isn't super strong, which is nice.
Ayuni P.
A must have for the summer especially for a day at the beach.

It's such an amazing suncreen, the high spf definitely prevent sunburn but you still get a tan when using it. This is a chemical sun barrier so you do get a bit of a white cast when taking a picture. It's not sticky and fast absorbance.
Shelby S.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I have very fair skin and burn very easily. This Neutrogena sunscreen is one of the best that I've used - and I've tried many! It seems to stay long on the skin, even while sweating or swimming. I am sure to apply it as directed, but still find that it works better than other major brands. Neutrogena is my go-to sunscreen brand.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.