BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
This is a great sunscreen. It works really well at protecting your skin. The product is not too "watery", yet is thick enough (like the consistency of lotion) to rub into your skin smoothly and comfortably. I would recommend this product to any of my friends, however I also believe that you can buy other sunscreen from other brands that work just as well.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this all summer and really came to depend on it to be sure I didn't burn. I have fair skin that tans but I prefer to keep the Rays to a minimum. I was able to apply once and then keep applying minimally and it really did protect my skin. Bonus that is smells great and isn't greasy at all. Great if you have sensitive, normal or oily skin as it is mouisturizing without feeling heavy. I really appreciate that my dermatologist also recommended it. Love it and will use it again and again.
Stephanie C.
Round Rock, TX
I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and fell in love! It doesn't leave a "sunscreen" order like many others do. Gentle on the skin while providing great coverage. We applied a few times during the day but that's normal for us to do. Didn't cause any sunburn even after being out in the hot Mexico sun all day. Will definitely purchase again.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
This product used to be my favorite but it seems like they have changed the formula of it recently. When it first came out I could apply a thick layer of this once and I wouldn't burn through it. Now I can apply 5 thick layers of this and still get burnt through it. In past years it didn't cause me to break out but now it does... Very disappointed.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
It is OK. Because this is the spray-kind, you have to make sure you rub it on your skin REALLY well after you applied it on your body. I think it stays on pretty well. However, I don't know if its my skin reaction to the ingredients in this or that I didnt rub it on well, I came back from beach tanning with spots of red and white spots... not pleasant.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
Help give your skin superior protection from harsh summer elements with NEUTROGENA BEACH DEFENSE Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Ideal for active families, this beach-strength sunscreen is clinically proven to help defend against the signs of sun and water damage. This sunscreen is formulated with clinically-proven HELIOPLEX, an advanced sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. This fast-absorbing sunscreen is lightweight, oil-free, and PABA-free.
Edileisy P.
Amo con locura los protectores solares en spray, Neutrogena no deja de sorprenderme con este producto que brinda a mi piel la protección que tanto necesita en los días de playa, la durabilidad de este producto sobre la piel evita que estés colocandote protector solar durante todo el día, una aplicación es suficiente!
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
A semi good alternative for a sunscreen. Usually I use super goop or Kate Summerville ones. This one did leave a residue and a sunscreen scent which I don't appreciate. Also did not really protect
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
This is a nice sunscreen for the face, as it doesn't leave my face too oily and slick. I like that it has good protection, since reapplying sunscreen is the last thing on your mind when you're playing in water. It isn't greasy, and it absorbs really fast, so the tell-tale sunscreen smell is the only thing that is left once you've applied it.
Sheri N.
The formula is a little liquidy and runny but other than that, it works amazing. It smells pretty good and not like your typical sun screen. I love that it has an SPF of 70 and I also like to wear it on the daily instead of just the beach. I wear it under my makeup and for some reason it seems like it holds my makeup in place as well.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.