BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Connie S.
Richmond, VA
I'm have very fair skin and almost always burn if I'm in the sun longer than 10 minutes. Last spring I purchased the beach defense sunscreen because it had a higher SPF than the spray on Neutrogena sunblock I had been using. This one is awesome! It goes on smoothly like lotion and absorbs quickly with no greasy or white residue and it has a nice smell to it. This now goes with me to the pool and the beach and I also use it on all my children ages 5-16 and it works great on them as well. A must have when in the sun!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my skin stay protected throughout the day and it feels great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Daniela M.
Denton
Great for beach, lake and pool days. Your skin gets a super amount of protection and doesn't get irritate and it doesn't leave your skin white as most of the sunscreens.
Jillian H.
Only use this for me and my sun, only one that doesn't bother our sensitive skin. Decent value, been using this brand for 3 years for our pale sensitive skin, and we will continue to use!!! Also it smells beachy which I love
Lauren M.
Earlsboro, OK
I use to only use Hawaiian tropic but I had a coupon for this and I loved it! Smells good and works great too, even the spray! Works great after being in the water also.
Sara P.
Austin, TX
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVE sunscreen! I was going to Cancun for vacation and only taking a carry-on so I needed small bottles of sunscreen and this is what Target had in their bins. I bought it out of necessity at the time, but I do not regret my purchase! The smell is actually pleasant for a sunscreen and I love that it doesn't feel to greasy on my skin! I did not get burned at all during my trip! I think this is an amazing sunscreen!
Ladonna O.
Campbell, MO
Started using this sunscreen this summer. We were trying to find sunscreen that worked but didn't have tons of chemicals in it. This one was a 4 on the chemical rating 10 being the worst. My husband hates sunscreen and he actually said that this stuff was pretty nice to put on. No burning/stinging and no weird smell. Used 3 bottles in Florida and no one got burnt!! It's easy to find at your local cvs, Walmart or Walgreens not a bad price and goes on smooth. Made my skin feel like I was putting moisturizer on it instead of sunscreen. 👍🏻👍🏻 Best one I've bought this summer.
Katie L.
Knightdale, NC
I love this sunscreen, it gives you great protection while enjoying activities outside. It smells good and does not leave you feeling sticky or greasy. I would definitely recommend you try it. I have already repurchased it!
Mary S.
This is my go to sunscreen brand and I really like the formula of the sunscreen. It's really nice and it lasts really long and doesn't have a huge scent to the sunscreen. Overall I do think this is a really good product.
Kate R.
Randallstown, MD
I love this sunscreen. I am very pale and burn easily so I need a high SPF which this provides, and I like that it provides even and full coverage without being sticky. It absorbs into the skin nicely and has a pleasant aroma. I prefer lotion sunscreens to spray ons because you are able to be more precise with the coverage even though it takes a bit longer. My only complaint is that I wish the bottle was a bot larger.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.