BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Lisa S.
Monroe, LA
Neutrogena Beach Defense sunscreen is a wonderful product that is very effective. It meets all of my expectations. I purchased it at my local supermarket. I am a first time user. I recommend it to others.
Paige P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great sunscreen has a high spf which is what I always look for because I burn very easily and apply it to myself and children I love this brand it is a brand I know and trust I recommend to r every one
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
I expected more from Neutrogena. It's creamy and rubs in really well, the smell is real beachy.
I don't feel like it's the best sunscreen out there. With in a hour my skin was darkening or red in some spots.
Neisha B.
Took this sunscreen to the beach today to try it out I always get burned and i have to say it worked pretty well , im still a little red but not as bad as other times. I Will keep using this one ✌☀🌊
Ana P.
Got it for the first time in Aruba last year. I'm not used to go to the beach because I have really pale and sensitive skin. My aunt (that lives there, gave me this product and worked like a charm! It has a great SPF (70) and doesn't wash out in the minute I step in the water, so for the first time in forever, I didn't have to reapply every 20 min, to avoid looking like a shrimp haha. The sunscreen smell is really strong but not bad. I would not use for everyday walking in the city for that. But for the beach/pool is PERFECT. Just in case, I have a mini size bottle in my purse everytime I go out. (The one in the pic)
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
I love this sunscreen! It smells so good and it works wonders. I used it when I used to play competitive tennis and it would stay on through everything without getting my racket grip all nasty.
Gigi S.
Weston
One of my favorites from Neutrogena, smells good, long lasting protection, lightweight, no breaks up my face and helps me not to get a sunburn in my beach vacation. The price is really good.
Shikha B.
The only
sunscreen I’ve ever used and will ever use. So moisturizing and does not make
my skin dry. It has no funky smell like other sunscreens do. Definitely one of
the best sunscreens out there, with a great price too!
San T.
My skin is changing as I am celebrating more birthdays. But, I still enjoy the beach and tanning, and I live in the deep South where hot summer days last for several months. I was using a store brand sunscreen for a while then noticed I needed more than just basic protection. After browsing the sunscreen aisle, I found that Neutrogena Beach Drfense offered everything I needed for my skin type at a good price point. I've been using it for two years and found that it keeps my skin moisturized without the oil slick feel. It lasts for serval hours, one application is usually enough depending on how long I'm out. Also, I use it as a sunscreen under my makeup, year round, and no issue with oiliness.
Rachel L.
This is the ONLY type of sunscreen I use and I LOVE it! I would definitely recommend it if you are looking to buy it and are very pale, like me. I burn extremely easily but this sunscreen definitely saves the day. It's very easy to get on, and it's very good for putting on your face. I'd recommend getting a spray on sunscreen for your body, but I always use the lotion one on my face. It's very good, anytime I wear it I have not gotten sunburnt. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with pale skin! It'll save your day!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.