BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm super fair skinned and need my SPF, so I use 70 on my face and 30 on my body (I usually burn anyway). This is the best sunscreen I've found, especially for my face that can sometimes be irritated by SPF. Now to remember to reapply as necessary!
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this sunscreen it is literally my favorite sunscreen at this point. I first tried it in the travel size and have been obsessed ever since. I only wish they either had a bigger bottle or were able to put more into it. I feel as if this is bottle is for a one person use two people max. It has lasted me the better part of a year in Florida. But I also feel like I need more sunscreen than this on hand. And buying multiple bottles is pointless and inconvenient.
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
i always get the highest spf level that i can find because i previously had tanned consistently in tanning beds for about 4 years. i only recently started caring about my skin, and this sunscreen does a great job at protecting it!
Julia J.
This product is wonderful! It works very well to keep the sun from damaging skin, while letting your skin darken and tan a little bit. I have been using this on my kids and myself. It never fails to keep our skin soft, while protecting skin in or out of the water. One tip for this product; only apply on dry skin. If you apply this product on wet skin, it will not stick and it will slide down.
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
On a regular beach trip to the beach, this is the sunscreen my family always uses! It works great with regular application and protects the skin of even my mom who can burn in about 10 minutes with no sunscreen. We live in Texas, where it gets HOT and the sun exposure is high, and this really does prevent us from burning or sun damage.
kayla l.
Manassas, VA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The best sunscreen I've ever used. I mainly put it on my face cuz it smells so fantastic not that normal sunscreen smell. I dont have to reapply and it dries pretty fast too. I wont use any other sunscreen!
Krystal G.
Sugar Land , TX
Okay so first of all the smell of this sunscreen makes me want to wear it all the time. It’s light and slightly sweet, very fresh. I have never gotten a sunburn while using it so it definitely does its job well. Its also light like regular lotion and isn’t sticky and thick like most other sunscreen. I recommend this to anyone looking for a daily sunscreen with very high protection!!
Sarah M.
I have a little mini size of this that I got at Walmart for probably under a dollar. I use this for my face and hands and ears. I really like this. It protects my skin from the sun. This goes on perfectly under my makeup, it doesn’t disrupt it or anything. It has a light fruity smell to it. Neutrogena makes some of the best sunscreens, especially for the face ! This is great, I 100% recommend this !
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
This is the BEST sunscreen out there for outdoor activities. I play in a lot of sports tournaments and this protects my skin through a whole day of sweat and sun. I've also used it on the beach and it lasts through water sports and sweaty games of beach volleyball. The formula is strong and, other than the SPF 70 which does leave a slight residue, it absorbs and blends in pretty well.
Melanie B.
Really works... I reapplied a few times while my family and I were at the ocean. I am a fair skinned natural red head with freckles and all, meaning I burn easily and it's usually pretty painful if/when I get a sunburn. However with this product I didn't burn at all on my face. Highly recommend! This product doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin either. It also smells pretty good.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.