BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Kali C.
Omaha, NE
This is the best sunscreen you will find. It doesn’t leave your skin oily, yet it feels thick enough to be protecting you. I am prone to burns but kept this on during spring break in Florida and left with no redness!
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Great sunscreen has a nice pleasant aroma, as well as no being sticky. Protects the skin way more in a regular lotion and it's formula is to true to description. A bit pricey around $12 buck but worth it last you all summer and maybe more.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
I have somewhat sensitive/ dry skin so I was skeptical when purchasing. Safeway had a B1G1 sale and to say the least I was happy! I still got some sun, but minimal and it stayed on whilst in the pool at least 1.5 hours.
Erin D.
Clintondale
By far my favorite sunscreen. Used this one on my cruise of the Caribbean this summer and it did an amazing job of protecting me from burning. Didn’t leave behind an oily feeling and it helped keep my skin moisturized.
Lauren B.
I actually just used this lotion today for the hot Florida sun. I’m happy to say that I am not sunburnt, so this sunscreen did its job perfectly! The price is not bad for this quality sunscreen and I highly recommend.
Bethany  D.
Orlando, FL
I am a redhead and burn super easily so I need a sunscreen that I can trust that will protect my skin from the sun. This is my favorite sunscreen! It’s not to thick. Spreads easily and keeps me from getting too red!
Mad A.
Honolulu, HI
This product is perfect for those hot summer days! It doesn't feel oily or sticky, but it lasts in the water and for many hours. It smells great and 10/ 10 would recommend. Never going to use another sunscreen again.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
The pricing of this brand feels reasonable. I liked the option of this higher spf. I use it on my body but don't use it on my face. Didn't have any issues with a white cast, and definitely didn't burn when using it.
Blanco C.
I LOVE. It smells super nice and soft on the skin. We bought it for my little brother since he should use a good sunscreen with high degree spf for a medical condition that has and really melted the very good we see we can complain
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
Protect your skin so much I actually really love it . It is effective on the skin and blocks the sun . The packaging is just the bottle so yeah nice packaging . It’s not expensive at all . I would recommend to anyone.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.