BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I love how affective this sunscreen is. I am very prone to sunburns and this is the only brand I will use. It’s a bit pricy compared to other but totally worth it since I avoid being sunburned. It smells great and is great for all skin types.
Lizette I.
Palmdale , CA
One of my summer go-tos! Lightweight, easy to spread, and keeps me from getting burned! It’s not greasy at all and smells fantastic! I think I continue buying it for that reason alone lol. Highly recommend!
Laura F.
New Lenox, IL
This sunscreen is great for me and the whole family. It smells good and goes on well. I feel safe wearing this sunscreen. I use it on my face and body when out in the sun. Would for sure recommend this to anyone looking for a nice sunscreen.
Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SUNSCREEN! I've use it all summer- from waiting in line for concerts all day to beach trips. It smells so good and I've never gotten a sunburn when I apply it according to the directions! I buy 2-3 bottles every summer.
Iris H.
Richardson, Tx
In my opinion I don't have to be at the beach just to use the Neutrogena Beach defense sunscreen. This stuff is so good and so thick. But what I love about it is that it doesn't leave that white filmy look on my skin it blends and so easily
nicole b.
expensive product but great quality. this preorder met my explanations and limited the amount of burning while outside. i purchased this at the drugstore and it is very effective. i would buy this product again, but i do with it was cheaper.
Amy G.
Annapolis
This spf is AMAZING!! After searching for a lotion that did not make my children break out in a rash, I came across this gem. Smells great, no greasy feeling, and no sun burns! Gentle but effective. I recommend this lotion all of the time!
Brianna U.
I get burnt a lot durning the summer and this is my go to sunscreen I use. It works really well! Neutrogena Beach defense sunscreen lotion is fantastic! It works so much better than my spray on sunscreens.
Nikita F.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect against the harsh sun rays of Southern California, this sunblock was extremely effective at preventing sunburns and hydrating my skin. Affordable, this can be found both in-store and online. Nice scent, a truly valuable product.
Jasmine P.
It works wonders, first sunscreen product that doesnt feel heavy on my skin, while at the same time protects my skin from getting sunburnt! I would definitely recommend this product if youre looking for a light but effective sunscreen
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.