BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Gemma M.
Its great, blends into skin really well and protects from the sun. Its also very long lasting so if you forget to reapply it will be okay. For its price its great.
Tifanny F.
Excellent coverage and not feel bad skin. It has an aroma very well. I love the texture you have and I feel very comfortable with. I hard all day and I have not put much product.
Hanna M.
O protetor mais maravilhoso, a cada dia que passa estamos mais expostos a radiação solar e para manter nossa pele jovem e bem protetiva esse é um dos produtos que não pode faltar.
Beatrice A.
Etobicoke, ON
BEST waterproof protection. In addition to being hypoallergenic you never have to worry about swimming or sweating in it. Longwear protection and lightweight application.
Denise P.
Albuquerque, NM
Love it. Does not make me sweat and keeps my skin from being sticky or oily in the hot sun. Perfect for any day. Super soft on skin. Doesn't leave any white residue.
stefany l.
Super recommendo para quem gosta de curtir uma praia, pois nossa pele precisa de muita proteção, alem de não deixar com que os raios solares prejudique sua saude.
Chaima C.

Well the truth I love this product, it protects very well from the sun, the truth I give you a 10000000
And I would buy it several times
I would not tire of buying it again !!!
Personally, I love it and it protects me wonderfully, what more can I ask for?
Anahir M.
Palo Negro, Maracay Estado Aragua

Natasha S.
Sept. 26, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
I have very light skin and have burned for my entire life to the point of blistering. I've tried many basic sunscreens and finally decided to try something else. With the Beach Defense, I can stay in the sun for hours and hours without burning. I reapply after about 2-3 hours, depending on how my skin is feeling and I do try to hang out in shade as much as possible too. Events that used to guarantee burns are now burn-free and I'm so happy to have found this product! I also like that it's actually not greasy and I don't feel the need to wash my hands after applying it. It has a nice subtle smell and doesn't smack you in the face with that typical sunscreen smell.
Daniela B.
Armenia, quindio Colombia
me parece super bueno por que soporta el paso del agua y del sudor y sigue en nuestra piel ademas tiene un alto factor de proteccion que es lo que uno mas busca
Ali W.
Greensburg, PA
This is one of my favorite sun screens. It's great because it doesn't have a strong harsh smell and it does not leave a sticky residue that's left on your skin.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.