BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Shaye L.
This sunscreen is amazing!! It smells incredible, it doesn't have that typical sun cream smell we all know. It definitely stays on a long time and protects skin from sun burn.
Laura C.
I have a really light skin. Really sensitive to the sun. And when I'm at the beach I have to be extra carefull with my skin. So the Neutrogena beach defense suscreen 70 , helped me enjoy my day at the beach,, without the constant shade of the beach umbrella. I recommend this sunscreen. you can use it at the beach and also to your everyday life , because its a great way to keep your skin perfect.
Anni T.
Pärnu
I had always wanted to try the spray on sunscreen. I went to tradehouse and they gave me this Neutrogena spray on sunscreen. As i expected, it worked really well. Always will use this in the summer😍
emma m.
i live off this stuff in the summer! it smells so good and works amazing even after a lot of swimming! perfect for vacations and going to the beach or even playing outside! i live offf of this product and it is my fave sun screen
Lissy R.
Me encanta el filtro solar, creo que protege mucho de los rayos del sol, una sugerencia es que podría ser menos pegajoso, lo compré en un centro comercial y considero fue efectivo y muy útil.
Gaby O.
Estado de México
Realmente me encantó este producto, cuando uno aplica y sale al sol realmente sientes esa protección que te brinda, aparte de lo bien que es la loción, y se ven los resultados inmediatamente.
Jade A.
This product is very well, i'm totally formed with it.
I think i'ts very expensive, although because of my delicate skin, the product didn't work percfectly.
but nevertheless it worked fine.
Priscila L.
muy buenas para lociones,cremas ,humectan tes y cuidado para mi piel cuando el sol está muy fuerte,me gustaría seguir probandolos para sentir mi piel sana y muy fresca
Olívia S.
This product is very good for people who have the whitest skin, or for people who do not want to burn in the sun, it is a lotion that can bring benefits to your skin , super recommend !!
Dianela D.
Buenisimo, me encanta.. No se siente aceitoso, me protege del sol de los rayos solares.. Siento que me protege siento que no me quemo ya que aqui en maracaibo haceeee muchisiimooo sol.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.