BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Tamar K.
best Sunlotion ever, i've been using this produkt since last summer and im really thankful that Neutrogena really saved my skin, because everytime i used another sunscreen lotion my skin felt really oily and i'm super thankful for this super produkt. THANKS NEUTROGENA!! :)
Jan I.
Sault Sainte Marie
I have very pale skin and the SPF 70 of Neutrogena Beach Defense keeps me from burning no matter how long I am under the suns rays. It goes on easily and has a pleasant fragrance.
Gogirlph M.
A sister brought it with her when we went to a beach one time. The first thing that greeted me  when I opened it was its fresh scent. It definitely worked considering that we stayed out for almost the whole day. It also helps that it didn't feel heavy at all.
Allison S.
Simi Valley, CA
Despite poor rates on EWG, this is my favorite sunblock. It's easy to rub in (a huge plus), it's not greasy, and it does its job! I've tried other formulas and they are either difficult to rub in or greasy, so I will continue to use this brand of sunscreen!
Mileidy I.
Doral, FL
este protector solar es la gloria su filtro de proteccion solar de 70 es magico siempre lo uso cada vez que voy a la playa y me encanta su fragancia nunca he pasado malos ratos con el sol porque neutrogena hace el trabajo me despreocupo porque neutrogena me cuida
Rita A.
Remover a maquiagem com apenas um lenço? Eles disseram que não era possível. Por isso criamos os Lenços de Limpeza Deep Clean, que removem delicadamente até a maquiagem mais resistente.
Claire J.
Its inexspensive. It has a broad spectrum from sun protection the spf 70 rating is great however it can make my face a little sensitive however it's great that's it's water resistant
jennifer d.
Neutrogena Beach Defence Sunscreen with SPF 70 is an excellent product! It provides long lasting and effective protection from the sun. It is light weight, non greasy and smells great too! The perfect product for a day of fun in the sun.
Kristin K.
Not oily, very clean feel. Felt very safe with high SPF. Nicely sized. I purchased it at boots on my way to the beach. I shared it with my friends and found it very effective. I will keep using it over and over. I recommend it to others.
Clodia C.
very protective , was recomanded by my doctor because i have a very sensible type of skin, a gentile and moist cream that has meet my expectations .buy it froom boots pharmacy
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.